u

3 girls left. today's recipient: anna-rose west

wiping down the counter of the flower shop, jungwon was lost in his thoughts. just a few more days and the whole tulip fiasco would be over.

adjusting the black baseball hat on his head, he sighed quietly, going through the plan in his head. as he was doing this the front door chimed, and in walked a girl dressed in a white sundress. her long brown hair laid over her shoulder as her eyes were attached to the phone she had on her hand.

he couldn't help but stare. she looked ethereal in the sunlight, beaming from the window. the flowers that surrounded her as she walked towards him were no match to her beauty.

this was no ordinary girl. this was the girl. the one he had been pining after for more than half a year. who had never once taken a hint.

granted, he wasn't to obvious with his actions. but he hoped that would all change soon. but for that to happen, he couldn't let her find out who he was, right now. the whole plan would be ruined. the poor boy was stuck under her spell; he felt like he couldn't move and that time had slowed down.

only when he saw her finger press the send button on her phone and felt his device vibrate in his front pocket did he snap out of his trance. this was reality. he had to act fast. he pulled his hat down farther, and pulled his mask up all the way to cover his nose.

"hi, i'm looking for some daisies-" she began, hesitantly looking up.

realizing his small error, he quickly ripped the name-tag off the left side of his chest, letting it fall to the ground.

but vicky had already seen the letter 'j'.