11

I was on my bed, sleeping until...

"Taylor! Taylor! Tay!!" I heard Karlie's voice and footsteps, running to my room.

"Taylor, wake up!" she shouted and jumps up and down on my bed like a 5 years old kid. "What is it?!" I groaned, still sleepy.

"Open you're eyes, goddamn it!" Karlie smacked my forehead, I'm fully awake thanks to Karlie smacker.

"Ouch! What is it?!" I said in annoyance while rubbing the spot where she hit me, I sat up.

"Okay, so your dad told me that we are going to the beach!" she screamed in enthusiasm that she can break someones eardrum. She then jumps up and down again.

"Oh really? What time are we going?" I asked. "Right now!"

"What, right now? I haven't pack any swimwear yet! And I haven't eat my breakfast or showered yet!" I exclaimed. "Don't worry about that. I already packed your things, just take a shower and eat your breakfast downstairs." she smiled and left.

"Thanks!"

I got up and took a quick shower and then change into my high waisted shorts and my white sleeveless top, then put on my gladiator sandals. I took my bag and my bowler hat, which is my fave. Then I went downstairs and ate my breakfast.

I saw Karlie already in the car, wearing shorts and a crop top, sexy. "You look good, Taylor!" Karlie said. "But you look sexy, Karls." I winked and we both laughed.

After 2 in a half hours, we are finally at the beach, since dad's home is kinda far away.

"C'mon, Taylor! Let's get change our clothes!" Karlie took my hand excitedly and drag me to the changing room. "Here's yours." she handed me a bag that says TRIANGL. "You know you don't really have to buy me a swimsuit, Karls." I say. "I don't care Taylor, now, go change!" she grins.

I went inside the cubicle and took my clothes off. I was excited to see what kind of swimsuit she bought me.

* * * *

"Oh my gosh, Taylor! You look goddamn hot! Oh shit, let me take a picture!" Karlie said excitedly . "No don't!" I laughed.

I was wearing this mint colored swimwear with a black outline, I love it though.

I heard a shutter sound, oh great Karlie took a photo. She'll probably snapchat it to everyone. "Don't snapchat it okay?" I said. "Yes, ma'am!" she giggled.

"Let's go?" she asked. "Uh-sure?" to be honest, I'm not too confident with my body even someone will give me a compliment, hell no!

"Oh, c'mon, Taylor. You have a fucking great body, don't be shy about it! Those legs are to die for!" she said while looking at my body, specially my legs. I took a deep breath.

"Let's go." I said and hold Karlie's hand as we go outside where fun is at.

* * * *

[Montage]

Me and Karlie dipping on the beach, splashing waters to each other.

Me tripped on something, luckily no one saw it except Karlie who kept laughing her ass off.

We ate ice cream, but it lead us to an ice cream fight.

Karlie wrote Karlie ❤'s Taylor' on the sand. Which I love and took a photo of it.

We took a lot of pictures of us, landscapes and other stuff using my polaroid cam.

Karlie trying to flirt with a hot guy but failed when I called her 'babe', out of the blue. And the guy thinks now were lesbian. What the fuck?

We build sand castles, went around the beach until we got tired.

[Montage end]

I was lying on a sunbathing chair when my phone rang, I check the caller I.D, it was Harry.

Shit!

"Oh my god... Oh my!" I panicked, should I decline? Damn, Taylor just play it cool.

I pressed the answer button.

"Hey Taylor!" I miss his voice so damn much.

"Hey, Harry!"

"What's up?" he asked.

"Uh-oh, oh nothing... You know just bonding with fam. You?"

Stop stuttering!

"Home alone, so how's your entire summer? We're gonna see each other again next week, horray!" he cheers and laughed.

"It's good, yeah.. I know right! Can't wait to see ya'll guys!" I laughed.

"Oh, mom's here. Hope she bought me foods, aha! So see ya next week, curly headed blonde!" he laughed.

"Bye, Ha--" and the line ended.

Hope you know that my hair is not curly and long anymore.

idk what did i just wrote but hope you still like this lol bye!!