Home

Top: Aizawa
Bottom: mic
TW: very kinky
Kinks:
- bdsm
-pet play

Aizawa POV

It has been a very long day and i am done with it. Todoroki froze the kitchen again. I caught minetta sneaking into Asui's room and expelled him. I just need a stress reliever. I had to stay latter than my husband today because of paperwork. Then i feel my phone buzz.
Loud kitten❤️- i know you're stressed so i have a surprise for you when you get home.

Master💜- thank you kitten. I'll be home soon i just left.

I sigh and continue driving until i reach my house. I see a note on the kitchen table from mic.

Daddy,

Come to the play room for your surprise.
-kitten

I have never sprinted faster in my entire life. I swing open the door to see the most beautiful sight. Mic is on the bed with kitty ears headband, black collar, and a matching cat tail but plug. He is laying on his stomach with his chin propped on his hands and facing me.
"Kitten this is the best surprise ever." He perks up and kneels softly with this hands by his side facing me. He meows lowdly and licked his lips. I close the door behind me and take off my shirt and capture weapon.
"Kitten i want you face down ass in the air okay?"
He nods and turns around to do what i say. Now him being a masochist and me being a sadist i want to make us both as pleasured as possible. I tie his hands to the headboard tightly. My dick is now fully hard from looking at him is this submissive position. I walk up to him and rub his right buttcheek before slapping it down hard on his ass. He moans loudly and wiggles his ass in the air. I slowly take out the but plug and he squeaks. I rub my thumb over his hole then slap down again this continues for a while along with me using the riding crop a little until i can take it anymore. I slip on a condom and line up my dick. I position myself at his entrance and without warnings thrust my entire length in him he moans extremely loud and arches his back. He wiggles and i get the message. I roughly start pouring into him with him moaning loudly.
"Aghhhh master please go faster."
I oblige and slam against his prostate with every thrust. I groan at how tight he is around me and feel bliss.as i was thrusting into him i was kissing his back and pinching him seeing as he loves it when i do that.
"You're mine okay kitten." I say as i go faster and harder.
"Gaah yes daddy!"
"Does kitten want to cum?"
"Yes daddy! Please! Please let me cum!"
"Do it" i groan and pull out. I slip off the condom quickly and cum all over his back. I untie him and pick him up and get a bath ready. I massage his back and wash us up and he latter falls asleep in my arms.