✯✯𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3✯✯

"Look it's true, Harry Potter really is here!"

"Woah!"

"I can't believe it."

People on both sides of me were whispering about Harry. I felt thankful because no one had their attention on me. "Wait isn't that Alexandria Zane!?" A boy asked. Spoke too soon. "This is gonna be the best year ever!" Another student shouted.

I rolled my eyes. Professor McGonagall called names till finally she reached mine. As I was walking to the hat it saw the glint in Dumbledore's eye disappear.

McGonagall placed the hat on my head and suddenly I heard a voice in my head.

All the Zanes before you were ignorant. But you are different.

Huh..?

You do not seek attention like your father. And you're bravery is deep down. Gryffindor is off the list.

Ok....
Not Hufflepuff...

Not Hufflepuff heh? Well of course there's no place for you there.

Thank Merlin!

You have wits but you're too lazy to use them then it better be...

"Slytherin!"

People everywhere were murmuring. As I went to sit at the Slytherin table nobody congratulated me except Draco.

"Took you bloody long to get sorted." Draco said. "Well I'm sorry I don't have Slytherin running in my blood." I said sarcastically.

Suddenly a howler zoomed through the window next to Slytherin table smashing it. "How dare you be placed in Slytherin!?" My father's voice shouted.

Then it turned to the staff table. "And you Dumbledore! This is just one of your antics to get me embarassed!" My dad shouted.

"Bombarda Maxima!" I shouted. A second later the howler exploded. I stomped down to the dungeons. I knew exactly where it was from textbooks.

"Password?" A portrait asked. "Piss off!" I shouted. Then a door opened. Who makes the password to a common room piss off?

I went to where I presumed the girls dorm was and I was correct.