✰✯𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2✰✯

"Firs' years o'er 'ere!" A deep voice shouted. I looked around the place to find the source of the voice. It didn't take long though. A giant man was standing with  a lantern in one of his hands and waving the other.

I looked at him in fascination but I could see Draco looking at him in disgust. "I'm surprised they make oafs like him teach here." Draco said.

Honestly, I would like him if he wasn't so rude. I went over to where Hagrid, I learnt his name was signalling us. I walked over to him.

"Four in a boat." He said. Unfortunately by the time I was to stop adoring Hagrid the boats were full except one. It just happened to be Crabbe, Goyle and Draco in the boats.

"We meet again." I said with a smirk. "Look she stole your smirk Draco." Goyle said. "No one can steal my smirk." Draco said with threat in his voice.

"But she just did." Crabbe commented. "Will you goons just stop talking." Draco said. "What did I tell you about calling them goons?" I asked as I grabbed is ear.

"Watch yer heads!" Hagrid shouted. I pushed down Draco's head just in time. "Cute lovebirds." Crabbe whispered to Goyle. I rolled my eyes as I payed it no attention.

We got out of the boats and into some place. Hogwarts was gonna be home for the next seven years and I'm gonna make the best of it.

"We're ready for them." An old lady said as she opened giant doors for us.