Perfect Birthday Present

Im like a whole day late but its ok

Today was Deku's birthday, this was the day he officially turned eighteen, and Katsuki knew he had the perfect birthday present for his boyfriend.

It was pretty thought out- a masters plan. Nothing too much or overwhelming, just something that Deku always wanted to do since they'd started dating.

He was going to let Deku top him.

The two had been together since they both were sixteen and never once had Katsuki let Deku top.

Of course he had other things to give him besides his ass. . . but that's not the point. Well, it kind of was . . . but anyways, Katsuki's ass was going the best gift ever.

For almost three years Katsuki would hear him beg to not be the bitch for at least one night. And tonight was going to be that night. If it hurt, Katsuki swore he was never going do that shit again.

As of right now, Katsuki was wearing his favorite pink apron in the kitchen of his own apartment he shared with his lover. He and Deku bought it a week after Katsuki turned eighteen, which was only a few months ago. They moved out because of the fact that they had sex nearly every day or night and they didn't want to traumatize their friends with . . the sounds.

The leftover vanilla cake batter was left in the bowl and Katsuki swiped the side with his finger then licked off the sweet, white, creamy substance.

Katsuki hummed in delight. It had the right amount of sweetness just how his Deku liked it.

He glanced down at his phone, finger still in his mouth as he checked the time. It was almost seven, Deku should've been home by now or at least on his way.

Earlier, Katsuki had asked for Uraraka and Todoroki to keep him busy today by buying him things he wanted for his birthday. Though whatever they got him wasn't going to top what Katsuki had in store.

About two weeks ago, Katsuki had bought a stack of ten CAMPUS notebooks for his nerdy boyfriend and wrapped it around with a red ribbon then topped it with an equally red bow. Deku's favorite color was red so he just went with that.

He also got him a limited edition All Might figurine that came out last week. Katsuki chuckled, imaging Deku's reaction when he saw it. He was still such a fanboy nerd.

It wasn't long before the cake was done baking. Katsuki opened the oven to see a perfectly risen vanilla cake. The top slightly golden, beautiful, and the aroma was absolutely delicious. Grabbing his to-match-apron pink mittens from the counter, he pulled them on then bent over to pull out his masterpiece. He swore he just kept getting better every time. The chef used his heel to kick the oven closed then placed the hot pan on the table.

The cake had to cool off before he removed the dessert from its pan and layered it with frosting otherwise it would surely fall apart.

Though he was busy in the kitchen, he couldn't help that his thoughts kept going to the bedroom and what would happen. Not that he would admit it though, but he was honestly scared.

Scared for his asshole.

But he couldn't back down now. He wouldn't back down. That would take a major hit to his ego if his boyfriend could take it up the ass like a pro and he bitched out like a pussy.

The cake took about a good thirty minutes to finally cool down and Katsuki had already iced It. To finish it off, he opened the 18 candle pack and place the lime green candle in the center. Perfect.

Then all of a sudden he heard a ping. He checked his phone and seen that had gotten a text message from Todoroki saying that he and Uraraka just dropped Deku off in front of their apartment and he was on his way up.