Getting To Know Hell #2

While washing the dishes Lucifer creeped up on me started passing his fingers through my hair, whispered in my ears and said " You look good in that dress it suits you."

I said Thank you very awkwardly, I was then finished with the dishes and sat on the couch.

Lucifer started cooking and singing his voice was like an angel " oh shit, he's a fallen angel " I reminded myself.

After 1 hour he presented the food and placed it on the table, "BBQ chicken and mashed potatoes? Really that's the best you can do?"

I asked he laughed and said " for a sinner that supposed to be looking for forgiveness you sure have an attitude."

So you got jokes Lucifer isn't that right? "You call it jokes I call it being straight forward" he replied.

A short while after we finished eating and I told him that I'm sleepy, can I go to bed? He gave permission and off to the bedroom I went.

I took off my clothes and walked to the shower and began to bathe "sheeehh" goes the shower curtain, I quickly looked behind me and there was Lucifer butt naked in the shower with me.

"What the fuck ! Don't you have something called privacy" I yelled..he laughed and pulled me closer to him so close that I felt his warm breath on my skin, I told you earlier on that you would have to get accustom changing, eating and yes a new one bathing in front of me, wasn't that clear enough?

No it wasn't and I rolled my eyes at him. Suddenly he started rubbing my arms and back while licking my neck gently.

"Shit! This man is making me horny" I said to myself while acting like it's not affecting me, he then passes his hands between my thighs and started kissing from my belly straight down to my thighs.

Horniness took over I couldn't take the teasing no more so I opened my legs and pushed his head on top of my p*ssy so he could suck the living daylight out of it, he refused and raised back up squeezed my cheek and said " not so fast princess I want you to willing feel for me, I want you to show me that you want me inside you."

He then released my cheeks and left the shower. "Fuck why did I even do that why did I give in and embarrassed myself like that"

I said while hitting the bathroom walls. 10mins after I finished bathing got in my pajamas and lay on the bed feeling embarrassed as hell.

Lucifer came and lay down some minutes after and I couldn't stand looking him in the eyes after my failed sex attempt.

So before I went to sleep I thought about how good the sensation felt when he was kissing on my thighs, I then thought of ideas to finish what we started and show him that I want him on my body, after thinking I went to sleep.

"Whoops" was the pillow that Lucifer hit me causing me to wake up. He told me to get ready and make him something to eat.. I'll be in the security room making sure the new cameras that I brought work.

I took a bath got dressed and think to myself wait maybe I can use the cameras in my plan of getting Lucifer to touch me and there I have it the right idea.

So while making Lucifer some eggs I noticed the camera facing the kitchen table was blinking and Lucifer was watching me, so I washed my hands took off the stove and began my plan.

I hopped on the table where the camera is facing and take off my dress and underwear. I spread my legs apart and started to rub my p*ssy and finger myself while moaning as loud and possible.

I continued playing with myself until I squirted. I then hopped off the table put my clothes back on and rest Lucifer eggs on the table and go to the bedroom.

While laying on the bed waiting to see Lucifer reaction he flew in the bedroom and came on top of me and said " I saw your little show out there, do you really want me?" Yes! I said while biting my lips.

He then took off our clothes placed his hands in my underwear and started to finger me he whispered in my ears " do you really want me? why are you breathing so fast are you getting wet for me?" I moaned yes.

He then stopped fingering me and kissed me on my lips, and proceeded to kiss my neck straight down to my thighs.

He suddenly started passing his tongue between my p*ssy lips and started sucking my clit while his other hand is holding my throat.

To be continued....