Sister Bonding

This is set during the time when the girls are with Ma and Pa. I've decided that Lucy is gonna be around three (as she ages fast) and Tilly is gonna be nearly six months old. Hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks to everyone who is reading. Love ya😘

Lucy POV:

It's the middle of the night and I am having the bestest dream ever. Me and Daddy and Tilly were playing in a field. It is so much fun. Daddy lies down with Tilly on one side of his chest and I jump onto the other side giggling.

"Urgh! Lulu. Are you trying to kill daddy?" He says laughing and tickling me which makes me giggle more. I love it when daddy laughs and smiles.

Tilly suddenly starts crying. It sounds weird....like it wasn't happening right beside me. I look at daddy and he hasn't noticed. Tilly is crying harder and it starts to hurt my ears.

WAKES FROM DREAM

I open my eyes and look around my bedroom looking for daddy and Tilly but they aren't here. I can here Tilly crying from the next to mine. It's early in the morning as the sky has lots if pretty colours like pink and purple and orange and yellow. I can here Ma and Pa outside doing garden stuff.

I slide out of bed and start to walk to Tillys room . I walk in and see her crying in her crib. I wonder what's wrong. I walk up to her crib and peak through the bars.

"What wrong Tilly?: I ask her but she just keeps crying. Why is she so sad? What helps someone feel better? CUDDLES!!! Cuddles always make me feel better so Tilly will feel better. Cuddles are magic and make everything better. I climb into the crib with her and lie down. I'm tiny so there is just enough room for me and Tilly. I gently pull her to my chest like I see Ma and Pa do and cuddle her. She soon stops crying and slowly fall asleep.

I look at Tilly and she is even smaller than me. Why are we both so Tiny? I'll ask Ma and Pa at breakfast. Thinking about ama and Pa gets me thinking about our mommy and daddy. Why did they leave us? Why couldn't we stay with them? I asked Pa a few days ago and he just said "it's boring grown up stuff sweetie. I'm sure you'll understand when your older". I don't wanna understand when I'm older or when Tilly is. That's too far away from now! Grown ups are so weird. Ma said that daddy left us for a reason- to keep us safe from bad people. She never mentioned mommy though. Did mommy not leave with daddy? I guess I'll ask daddy about mommy when he comes back. I can't wait for that day cause it'll mean we can be a family again.

I start feeling sleepy and fall asleep into the same dream with me and daddy and Tilly playing.