'Are you sure he can be trusted?' Skadi asked me.

"He's the only one we can trust, Ski" I told her, I walked out towards Loki and shoved my duffle bag at him. "You can teleport? Right" I asked him guickly. "Why is it of importance to you?" Loki asked me raising his eyebrow at me.

"Cause if you don't I'm sure some drunk idoit can help" I suggested, I saw his face drop at my statement. "Where do want to go" He asked me, "Any woods or forest and don't tell where okay" I told him. In a flash of light green we were in a forest, the trees were covered in snow as we're the grass. I walked over to a tree and started to use my powers to dig a hole.

~At Avengers Tower~

To say that the Avengers weren't freaking out, was an understatement. The moment F.R.I.D.A.Y notified them that Khione and Loki had left, the tower was in an uproar. Tony who had sneakily put a micro-tracker into Khione's IV, was trying to set up the connection. Clint and Natasha were checking the weapons vault to see if anything was taken. Thor and Steve were trying to calm down Sam, who thought that the two were starting a war. Bucky was helping Bruce go through the medical results from Khione while she was unconscious.

A beep took Tony out of his daze. "Guys the trackers online!" the billionaire shouted. All Avengers present, ran up to him, as they did he should her location. "Why is she in a woods?" Bruce asked. "Dunno, hey what was in her results" Steve asked the doctor. Bruce grabbed the papers and his glasses, "Everything was normal except, she had remains of the Super Solider syrum, and an unknown substance. Still trying to figure that out though" He told the team. Buck's eyes flashed red. Super Soldier serum! She was only fifteen years old.

"We have to get her now and ask questions" Steve ordered. The Avengers nodded. They all suited up and met back with Bruce on the quinjet.

~With Khione and Loki~

Khione placed her stone box in the hole by the tree. "Why are you even hiding this box? What importance does it have?" Loki questioned Khione. She rolled her eyes, "It's something I can't have them finding" Khione explained bluntly. "Who is them?" Loki asked, yet Khione didn't answer. "Is it the Avengers?" He asked again. Khione looked at him, Loki saw pain and fear in her eyes, "You have no idea what I've been through. And if they get this box..."Khione trailed off as she put the snow and dirt back over the hole.

" If you don't trust the Avengers, trust me. I'm not one of them" Loki told the teen. Khione's eyes flashed silver. "Duck!" she grabbed Loki's shoulder and pushed them to the ground. A bullet grazed her shoulder. "Ms. Frost! Surrender now and come peaceful. Or we use force!" A Russian voice called. The God and teenager were now surround by a horde of Hydra soldiers. "You know these people!" Loki sneered. "Not exactly" Khione shot back.

She looked around before looking at Loki, "I can trust you right?" She asked. Loki nodded. "Skadi? Time to make an entrance" Khione smiled. She let Skadi take over, her features changed to their white and blue state. Her eyes were fiercely silver.

Skadi stood up and smiled. "Give a messege to Rumlow. You can't tame us!" A surge of white escaped from Skadi as she screamed. The force was so powerful that every soldier was knocked backwards by it like dominos. "I hope your ready to explain this one Khi" Skadi huffed looking at the shocked God before her.

'I know. Just let me take over'

It a few moments Khione took over, looking more mortal than when Skadi was in control. "I know you have questions but please don't tell the others" Khione begged clutching her shoulder. Loki saw the girl, she was vulnerable. "I won't I promise" Loki told Khione. After he got up from the ground, he noticed the girl's hand covering her shoulder was dripping red.