07❀

~1 month later~

((Sam's P.O.V))

It has been a month since the whole situation; I am almost 4 months pregnant. Also, I think I am almost over Colby. I have found someone else. His name is Aryia, and he is the sweetest person in the whole entire world! We started dating about week ago, and today I am going to tell him about the baby. I really hope that he doesn't flip out like how Colby did.

"Hey, Ari?" I said as I walked over towards him. "Yeah, Sammy?" He responded. "I need to tell you something..." I started to play with my fingers because I was a bit nervous.

"What is it?" He asked, a bit confused. "Promise to not get mad?" I looked him in the eyes. "I promise I won't get mad, sweetheart. No matter what you are about to tell me, I promise that I will always love you." Aryia told me as he kissed my lips softly.

This is one thing that I absolutely loved about Aryia; he is always here to comfort me, and has never failed to make me smile. Colby has comforted me, but he has made me upset. And yes, I am comparing the two of them.

"Okay- so- uhm... One day my ex-boyfriend and I, well we weren't together we were friends during this but uhm one day we got super flirty together and weendeduphavingsexandnowimpregnantwithhischild" I said the ending fast.

"I'm sorry, Sammy. I didn't hear the last bit." Aryia told me. I nodded my head and said it a bit slower and understandable, "One day my friend and I, he is my ex-boyfriend now, but one day we eneded up have sex, and now I'm pregnant with his child..."

"Oh my God! Are you serious?" He was smiling, which made me smile. I nodded my head again, then he hugged me. "Congrats, Sammy!" He was so happy.

"So you're not mad?" I asked. "No! Of course I'm not mad! Does he know that you are having a child?" The next thing I knew was that I was on the ground, crying.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Sammy. I didn't know that you would end up like this..." Aryia said while holding me in his arms.

"No, i-it's f-fine..." I told him, wiping my tears and standing back up. "S-so, my ex's name is C-Colby, and I di-did tell him, bu-but then he fl-flipped out an-and lef-left me." I was crying again.

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry. If he left you, then he's probably not worth it. I promise that I will be here with you every step of the way." Aryia lifted up my chin with two fingers, and kissed my lips.

"Th-Thanks, Ari. I really appreciate it." I smiled at him. "Anytime, Sammy. Now how about we go watch some movies?" I quickly agreed.

Before the first movie ended, I fell asleep. I don't know why, but I can never stay awake to finish a movie

~The Next Day~

I woke up to feeling myself about to vomit. I got out of bed as quick as I could, and went to the bathroom; I barely made it.

I then felt a hand getting placed onto my back. I looked to see Aryia standing there. He kissed my forehead, and rubbed my back. "Th-Thank y-you..." I said, then went back to throwing up into the toilet.

Once I was done, I went to go clean up my mess, but then I got intrupted by Aryia, "Go back to bed, Sammy. I'll clean up."  "Are you s-sure?" I asked him, then he just nodded his head.

I slowly walked back to mine and Aryia's shared bed, and quickly fell back asleep...

((Colby's P.O.V))

~Previous Day~

I was tired. Jake and I just arrived at our new apartment. Our new apartment in Los Angeles. Jake had started a YouTube channel, and I have become a model for magazines.

We have both earned lots of money, so we decided to move out to La. Also, the agency that I am working with is in La so it's easier if I just lived here.

Tomorrow, Jake and I are going out to a club tomorrow for a little moving in celebration. Hopefully we will meet some new people. The club that we are going to allows people in who are 18 or older so both of us are allowed in. Jake just turned 18 recently, and I'm about to turn 19.

~Present Day~

I woke up in my new bed. It was comfy. I checked the time and saw that the time was 11:15am. I sighed, while getting out of bed. I had a photoshoot today at 12:30pm so I needed to get ready.

I had a shower, are some food, brushed my teeth, and threw on some clothes, then left. Jake was still sleeping so I left without saying bye to him.

~Time skip~

I got back to the apartment at 4:00pm, and saw Jake vlogging.

"Hey, guys! Look who's here!!" He said while pointing his camera towards me. I smiled and waved to the camera. "Wanna be in the rest of the video?" Jake asked. "No thanks." I responded with, then went to go eat some food.

After a few hours, it was 7:30, so Jake and I decided to head out to a near club; It is called, "Starlight Angels".

We got to the club, and had to show our ID's to someone at the front. After that, we got to go in. There was music blasting, people drinking, other dancing, and also other people making out.

Jake and I decided to go and see if they had any non-alcoholic drinks, and they did. We got our drinks, then decided to go on the dance floor and embarrass the f*ck out of ourselves.

"Nice moves." Two girls, one taller and one shorter, giggled, as they approached Jake and I. "Thanks." Jake and I said in unison while looking at the girls stood in front of us.

"I'm Shea."

"Tara."

((Here is a longer chapter then my previous ones. Hope you liked it! Also, I was going to update this book yesterday, but I was busy. Sorry))

1044 words

UNEDITED