02❀

((Colby's P.O.V))

'I can't believe this... I can't believe that I just kissed my best friend. But thing that I mostly don't believe, is that he's kissing me back.'

Sam and I pulled away after a couple minutes of us making out. "I'm sorry, Sam. I just let my feelings get the best of me and-" I started but got cut off by Sam's lips back onto mine.

"It's okay, Colby. I liked it..." Sam told me after he pulled away. I could tell that he was blushing.

"I liked it too..." I said back to him. I really did enjoy the kiss. It wasn't long, but it was meaningful.

Sam gave me a small smile, and I returned it. Then, everything went dead silent. There was an awkward silence filling the room. 

'This is all my fault! I shouldn't have kissed him! I'm such a dumba*s!' I thought to myself.

After what felt like hours, but was actually only like 5 minutes, Sam spoke up, "u-uhm. Do you wanna watch something?" I quickly agreed.

There was a Tv in my room, so we layed down on our stomachs facing the television, and I was scrolling through Netflix. I finally stopped scrolling when this one show caught both mine and Sam's attention. The show was called, "Schitt's Creek"  ((If you haven't seen it yet, then you should. It's amazing. Also, there are characters apart of the LGBTQ+ community which I really love that the creator of the show included it))

Sam and I were so focused on the show, that we didn't even hear my parents coming home, nor did we notice them waving their hands infront of our faces.

Once I noticed that they were doing this, I said, "Yeah?" And just stared at them blankly. "Your father and I came up here to tell the both of you that it's time for dinner!" My mother told Sam and I.

The two of us nodded, paused the show, then went downstairs. We got into the dinning room, and saw 4 plates of pasta on the table.  ((I could really go for some pasta rn))

It was now 11:30pm, and Sam and I just finished watching the show. It was really good.

We were both tired at the end, so we decided to go to bed. My parents went to Sam's house and got him most of his clothing, and as well as some of his other belongings.

Sam went into my bathroom to get changed, and I stayed in my room. I only had joggers on for my pyjamas, when Sam had a baggy shirt, and a pair of joggers on as well.

"Good night, Colbs." Sam said to me just before he fell fast asleep. "Good night, Sammy." I said back even though he was already asleep.

I closed my eyes, then I also fell asleep.

((Short chapter. I'm sorry. I just didn't want to make this one too long))

495 words

UNEDITED