Chapter 1

DENIZE'S P.O.V

"Jeez, wait, hang on!" I shouted to the top of my lungs as Kensi forced to put a mascara on me.

"What? Girl, you should look beautiful for them!" She shouted back. Don't ask me how loud she was.

"But not a freaking mascara." I pouted.

"Heck, come on, you'll love today's interview." She smirked to the mirror.

"You're a pain." I sighed.

"You're going to miss me." Kensi pinched my cheek. "Look up."

Then yeah she did. That mascara and whole make-up stuff that I even can't spell the name were on me right now. You know, I love my best friend, Kensi. But she liked to act like this when it comes to an appointment. Especially, you can tell, an interview with Before You Exit. She wouldn't miss any chance to make my face a canvas.

"There you go..." Kensi turned the chair around, 360 degrees, then I started to feel dizzy.

"Kens, stop." I groaned.

"Shush. I want to make sure you look perfect from every angle." She did one last touch on my hair.

"I'm running late!" I stood up without a warning so we hit each other's head. "Oww!"

"Oww! Gosh!" Kensi stroked her hair. "That hurts."

"Muah. I love you. Now let's go." I grabbed my car key and went downstairs.

I took my morning caffeine, a slice of bread, then pulled Kensi's hand to the garage. Yes we've been living together in this little house for almost a year. She's my chairmate too. We practically do everything together. So after my 17th birthday, we decided to rent a house nearby school because our parents lived like two hours from here. Welcome to my life.

"What time is it?" I pushed the car run faster.

"Goodness, Denize, I still want to live..." She grip my hand.

"Chill. We're alive." I laughed louder.

"Here, here!" Kensi shouted, asked me to pull over. "This Starbucks."

"You sure?" I looked at the GPS.

"Positive." She nodded. "Let's go."

I took a deep breath. Alright let's be honest. I'm a fan. Casually an Exiter. But I'm always too shy to confront the feeling to people. Even my parents didn't know anything about this 2,000 list on my phone gallery which consisted nothing but their photos. The only one who know this is Kensi. Since she has the same obsession.

"Breathe..." Kensi smirked.

"You know." I shook my head. "Wow."

"I know. I can relate." She nodded.

"Alright, let's go." I unlocked the door.

I opened the store front door and stepped inside, soon took a table at the corner of the room. Kensi ordered a hot chocolate for me and her. We still waited for another 1 hour till the guys seriously showed up.

"Which one of you is Denize?" James smiled.

"I am." I stood up. "Hey James. This is Kensi, my best friend."

"Hi. Oh easy, I just drive her here." Kensi politely smiled.

"Wow. No, it's okay. I think Kensi should attend the meeting too. Come on, let's meet the boys!" James headed outside.

"Wait, where you going?" I took my Starbucks cup.

"There." He pointed.

Right. A tour bus. Right. Before You Exit tour bus. I should've recognized. We walked up to this giant car and stepped inside. We're welcomed by this whole cool black furnish. I already loved this. You know I screamed loudly inside.