Blade

I'm not even sure where I should start with this one...um...I guess the beginning might be a good spot...this one could be long so I guess I'll go ahead and start.

   Slender had yet another kid for us to get, he said that this kid was a seventeen year old boy named Maxwell Carpenter and that he needed me, Megan, and Lilly to bring him here.

   "I must warn you," Slender said before we left, "He has some mental health issues."

   "Obviously." Megan said, "Why else would you want him here?"

   Slender shook his head, "One of them is really bad panic disorder."

  Lilly shrugged, "So do the three us. I don't see the issue here."

   "You don't understand what I'm telling you." He continued, "Girls, until he knows he's not alone, he will kill anyone he thinks may hurt him...Not for the perpous to kill but out of instinct. You need to observe him and do less  'bringing' and more

'leading' him here."

    "Okay, hold up." I thought for a moment, "So you're saying that, until we find a way to show him that we're the good guys, He'll go into automatic kill mode and we're all dead?"

   "Precicsly." He sounded agitated with our questions, "Now go!"

   We left without another word to Slender, we didn't wanna piss him off too much. He had told us the location to go to, but I wasn't listening. Thankfully Megan was. We had to find his house at the edge of town. Slender also said that we had to get there before someone else. That probably would have been a good bit to listen to but it was too late now.

   We had to sneak our way through town. We've been out on enough kills that the police know who we are. Weaving our way through the allyways and buildings was our best bet on cover...until we got closer to the edge of town. There were a lot less buildings and we were right near the police station.

   "Now what do we do?" Lilly mumbled.

   " we could run like hell." I suggest.

    "No." Megan grins, "I have an idea!" Lilly and I exchange looks and fix our eyes on Megan. Within minutes she had Lilly's pink hair  braided back. It was long enough to cover the outline of the hatchet she was concealing in the back of her hoodie.  After she was done with Lilly she moved on to me. She moved my bangs to cover almost all of my eyes so you couldn't see the scars. My jacket already concealed a ton of different knives, so she didn't have to worry about that

  "Meg," I asked "what about you?" Her sugar skull face would be hard to hide.

   " Don't worry." She said, "I got this." She pulled out a colorful pallet of make-up. It matched the colors in her face. She also pulled out some pale, skin colored concealer and smudged it on her face. "Look like messed up makeup? She asked. 

   "Yeah!" Lilly replied, "That's amazing! We look like a group of emo kids with colored hair." She smiled.

    With our new disguises we began walking again. The cops didn't give us so much as a glance. It took a while but eventually we ended up at the house. The only downside to this is that it that we didn't make it there before whoever Slender warned us about. We heard a boy's yell and then silence. "Damn," I said, "We need to get in there."

    "Nikki remember what father slender said." Lilly warned, "We need to stay out of it and stay hidden."

    Megan nodded, "He told us Maxwell would do most of it himself. We just have to lead him to the mansion."