𝒥𝓊𝓃ℊ ℋℴ𝓈ℯℴ𝓀 • ℐ'𝓂 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℴ𝓈𝓈

Start from the beginning

"Hey baby, have you done all your work?" I asked him as I walked towards him and put the food on the table while smiling.

  "Yep! I'm all done for right now so now we can spend time together!" He said happily as he sat down then he smiled widely seeing the Happy Meal box and grabbed it.

  "Yay! My Happy Meal!" he said with a giggle and opened it up as he started to eat his fries. I chuckled at his cute behavior and sat beside him while I got a slice a pizza and started to eat it.

  "I'm glad you like it baby." I said then swallows my bite as he looked at me.

  "Yeah! I love McDonalds! The chicken nuggets and fries are so good!" He told me and kept eating his chicken nuggets.

I hope I can always have Hoseok with me. He's so adorable and innocent but at the same time not and it just makes my heart skip a beat every time I see him. I wouldn't trade nothing for my baby boy.

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆
. ·    +
˚
*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆
. ·    +    ˚
*     ˚

It's been a week since I went to Hoseok's office. Nothing really has changed. But today, I felt like something was different. When I walked into the building, everyone was whispering and talking quietly as they eyed me a little.

Why were they looking at me like that? Did I do something? Or better yet, Hoseok?

"Hey!" I yelled at a worker as I walked towards them and their eyes widened as they looked at me since my dominant aurora filled the room a little bit.

"Why the hell are y'all whispering and shit?" I asked as they looked at each other then looked back at me.

"W-Well..." said one of the coworkers, "someone said you were having an affair with the boss..."

How did they find out..?

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "Who was it?" They looked at each other since the person that told everyone hates me while I hate them.

"I-It was Jennie..."

That little bitch...Of course she would know. I should have known.

"Huh. Alright then." And I walked off as their eyes were wide seeing how calm I reacted but boy was I not. I was furious wanting to rip all of her inside out and rip her from piece to piece. I just hope my baby didn't hear about it...I don't want anyone telling him he has to change because everyone knows that I fuck him instead of the other way around.

I walked down towards Hoseok's office while my face was not happy but then I stopped seeing that whore Jennie coming out of his office. She smirked at me as she passed by then said, "Have fun, Hoe (Y/N)." And she chuckled.

Me being the dom I am, I growled and slammed her against the wall with one hand on her neck as she yelped and glared at me.

"You better not have done anything to my baby boy Jennie because if you did, you will regret it." I told her and pushed her aside as I walked towards Hoseok's office then went in and saw Hosoek rubbing his head while sitting in his chair.

He must have heard around the building...

"Hey baby..." I said calmly as I walked towards him then switched us. I was now sitting in the chair while he was sitting in my lap. He was looking down not wanting to look at me.

  "Baby, what's wrong...?" I asked him while I was slightly saddened and he looked up at me.

"E-Everyone found out about us..." he told me and looked back down.