"Isabella." She said rudely.

She is really just like me. "Well, Isabella, I'm Jungkook."

"So?" She asked. Poor baby, what happened to her.

"So, how old are you?" I ask her.

"5." She said.

"Ok, well I'm 23." I tell her with a smile.

"And?" She asked.

"And I was thinking about adopting you." I say with a smile.

"What? Why?" She asked shocked but then immediately went back to a mean face.

"Because you are just like me. I was in your situation, exactly, 15 years ago. A woman came to me and gave me a chance at being loved properly. I want to give you that same chance. I now know what she was feeling when she saw me." I say smiling at the little girl and kneeling down to her level.

"You were like me?" She asked with a softer tone in her voice.

"Yep. My parents were bad people. They did bad things to people and beat me into being like them. But my adoptive family showed me what love really looks like." I say while looking down. "Do you know what your parents did?"

"They sold bad things to people. And those people then used them to hurt others." She said sadly.

"And did that ever scare you?" I ask her. She nods quickly. "Will I promise you that me and my husband, Taehyung, don't do things like my parents and your parents did. All we do is love people."

She smiles at me. "If you adopt me, will you be my new Daddy?" She asked with hope in her voice.

I smiled at her "Yes, I will. But it's your choice not mine. Will you let me and husband adopt you?" I ask her.

Her smile grows 10x bigger. She hugs me tightly and nods her head repeatedly. "I want you to be my new Daddy. You're a nice Daddy." She said loudly 

I hug her back, and turn and look at my husband and Mrs. Dan. They are both smiling at us. Mrs. Dan nods approvingly at me and Taehyung walks over to us. Isabella looks up at him and then hugs him too.

Time skip~~

We officially adopted Bella now and we were driving back to Seoul where we will take her shopping and let her pick her dream room. I smile at the little girl who is exactly like me.

3 years later~

Jungkook POV:
I was making dinner in the kitchen while our little girl and her two twin younger brothers played in the living room. I no longer work with Taehyung at his company, I stay at home with our 4 kids. This happened after we adopted Nevaeh.

There's Isabella who is now 8. 

Logan and Lucas who are both 5