17-Emma slept in?

Start from the beginning

"What would you say to a shower with me?"

His eyes opened, "I think that's the best idea I've ever heard."

I smiled and went into the bathroom, did my business, and then I started the shower.

"Come on, I need you to warm me up."

I jumped into the shower and got under the water. Zane came in and went to the bathroom. He opened the door and got into the shower with me. We started soaping each other up. Zane was hard and I was trying to wait until all of our soap was rinsed off to help him out. When we rinsed off I started kissing him. I kissed all the way down, as I got down on my knees and grabbed his hardened member. I put him in my mouth and started working him back and forth. I hit the back of my throat and he moaned loudly. He put his hands in my hair as I was sucking him.

"Baby, I want to come inside you."

He lifted me up and smashed me to the shower wall. He rubbed his erection on my clit and entered me making us both moan out in pleasure.

He was thrusting in and out when he realized, "Fuck, I don't have a condom."

"Don't stop, I'm on the pill and clean." I moaned out.

"Me too."

He smashed his lips into mine again and groaned with the new pleasures he was feeling.

He thrusted hard and fast until we both had had our release.

He rested his forehead against mine, then kissed my nose.

"Just so you know, I've never gone without a condom before, God that felt amazing! You're going to be the death of me Emma Russo."

****
After cleaning up, I brushed my teeth and got dressed, we're now headed to Zane's bedroom hand and hand so he could change. We walked into his room and I looked around while he went and changed and did what he needed to.

He walked out of his closet. "Ready? Because I'm starving."

"Me too." I said kissing him.

"Come on my love, let's get you some food." He said, as he slapped my ass.

As we got closer to the stairs I looked over to Zane, "This is going to be awkward isn't it?"

"Probably." He smiled.

We continued to hold hands as we walked down the stairs. I heard a lot of talking coming from the kitchen. Great they're all probably in there I thought to myself.

We walked into the kitchen hand and hand and everyone stopped talking and turned towards us staring.

Yep, definitely awkward.

"Good Morning." Zane and I said together, trying to not smile.

We walked over to the kitchen together, got coffee and put some bagels in the toaster. Zane put his arm around me and I leaned into Zane's ear.

"I can feel everyone staring at us."

He turned around, looked back at me and said, "Yep." Then leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss.

" Then leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss