Sleepy head

Izzie POV
Casey was still sleeping in her room,her mom told me from the kitchen while i entered the sweet smelling living room of gardener's. Immediately my face lit up,because no matter how much i deny it I LOVE sneaking on sleeping casey.I mean it's not my fault,she looks so damn cute while sleeping that sometimes i just want to engulf her whole,WOW that sounded way less weird in my head.I went upstairs,not wasting anymore time and was met by this incredible view in front of me. Some rays of sunshine found there way to casey ,it seems like they are dancing in her curls that fall beautifully on her face.By the looks of it i can tell that she was looking like a cute abandoned puppy asking for help,instantly i draw the curtains to put her out of her misery,ending the discomfort.I climbed up on the bad behind her and slowly whispered "heyyy" "rise and shine Newton" in her ear's. She woke up ,well half-woke up and turned to face me,she gave me a smile to die for,tugging me in the blankets and spooned me in for a hug.It seemed like a long awaited one and apparently i started blushing like crazy under the cover's."Umm what's that about" i asked playfully, but after waiting for long when she doesn't replied i looked up,taking my head out of the crook of her neck and to my surprise she was already fast asleep,well what else can you except from such a sleepy head,i thought to myself rolling my eyes and smiling. Still it felt really comforting and i won't for a million dollars would wake her up if it wasn't for our tryouts,so we better get going. But it was soo great that i decided to take my time before awakening her and ruining the moment.
.
********************************
Thanks for reading this chapter and plss vote if you liked it. I'll be posting such one shots here. It's my first time writing,so i don't really know how it is but fingers crossed.❤