Introducing... you i guess

First Name :(y/n)
Last Name :(l/n)
Hair Color: (h/c)
Eye Color:(e/c)
Favorite Color: (f/c)
...

   Age: 15
   Height: 165cm

   Quirk
       Fear(Inherited from father)- Can bring on someone the emotion of ultimate fear. You must initially make eye contact with the victim in order for this quirk to work, and it will become harmful to the user if they use it on multiple people or a prolonged amount of time. It does not matter how far the enemy is as long as she locks eyes with them for just a moment. It's not something that just happens and is something that (y/n) triggers to happen. (y/n) has found this quirk to stun enemies, make them retreat, or hesitate.
     side effects: nausea, dizziness, fainting.
       Enhancement (mutation) - Crazy physical abilities. Compared to like.. us.
*I will be adding more onto the powers as the character learns how to control her power.**  

    Scar/Tattoo: Not really a tattoo, but conjoined black eye-shaped marks appeared on her neck once she first used her quirk. As she grew up these eye patterns only spread. When the story starts, the 'tattoo' can be seen from where the adam's apple would be to her collar bones.

   Character: Once a bright, curious, and bubbly girl, things the character has gone through while growing-up turned her into a reserved girl- always analyzing and her trust? Ha- what is that - just right out the window and beneath the Mariana trench. 

ight wont be revealing too much now.. have a good dayy