Part 10

T I N E

" why are you so perfect "

...

...

I choked on my spit.

This dumbass clearly hasn't looked in the mirror.

I unbuckle my belt, turning my head, and making dead eye contact with Sarawat. I turn my head, lips twitching into a smile, before I open my mouth:

" guess what hot shot, I could ask you the same question "

Laughter filled the rocking car. After it died down, I turned to him and smiled, my eyes half moons. He sat there, lifting his hand and placing just before my knee.

My eyes open with panic, my lips resting, and I grab the handle of the door, yanking it before realizing it's locked.

He chuckles, removing his hand, and unlocking the doors. Swiftly, I shove the door open, and get out of the car. I look around, sunlight immediately flooding my vision, causing my eyes to crease as I squint.

" c'mon... move your butt, don't want you to be sunburnt " I hear someone mutter behind me.

I purse my lips, and role my eyes before turning and smiling sarcastically. He shakes his head, grabbing onto my wrist, and start walking quickly.

One downside to having a tall sexy crush is that you'll be left in their dust if you can't run.

As I huff and am dragged behind, I tug on his shirt, trying to get him to slow down, he slows, but still holds my wrist. As we get into an elevator, he pulls me, making me go first in, and other people bunch in behind us.

There's this look on a girls face standing beside me that I hate... she's sending flirty looks at him.

Sometimes people have the nerve

I back into the corner, leaning against Sarawat, and inhale his scent. He seems shocked, but doesn't complain, and moves closer to me. As the elevator travels down levels, he releases my wrist, and I intertwine our fingers.

Shit. If he can hear my heart, I'm totally screwed.

I look around anxiously, fiddling with his shirt, and pulling the sleeve down to give myself a paw, causing my collarbones to be on show to the outside world.

He turns, eyeing my neck, before lifting his hand other hand and pulling some of the shirt up, as if it will cover the hickeys. He seems to notice me panicking, and brings his spare hand to my heart, leaving it there.

A gasp leave the woman's mouth as Sarawat turns, smiling at her, and with the ding of the elevator, I'm pulled out.

( unedited )