Pov end

K pov:-

When naira goes for her dinner. My phone beeps and I saw the screen flashing unknown number .I attended the call and that's was ms mitali mr kapoors gf .She start talking shit about my naira but thats increases my anger for her .I just want to kill that ready how can she talk anything about my naira.But I controlled myself and answers her in the words that people like her can understand.

I just cut her phone and throws the phone on side on bed but again taking the phone I just blocked her number don't know how people like her can exist .

But I think I should talk to naira about this .This is not only the case of mitali by her I even can't trust mr kapoor even though he helped but chachu was...forget that if he relates to that goons anyways or not Naira should know about mitali's thoughts then she herself will take some decision. Mostly she will resign yes this job give her happiness and her passion for this job is much but she can work with us .I have to talk about this to her but not today today her mood is not good she is so sad after what that happen .

Naira comes to room and helps me to get changed .

Pov end

Naira helps kartik to lay down on the bed and was patting his near his chest but sleep was away from kartik and also from naira's too as the fear was not leaving her .

N:- sojao kartik

K:- hmm nind nhi aarhi

N:- kyu kuch chahiye

K:- hmm ek good night kissie (kartik said jokingly but to his surprise )

To kartiks surprise naira cups his face and put her lips on his sucking and licking his lips kartik was astonished first but then he also reciprocates .they share a sweet and tender good night kiss .

Naira comes out kiss to peck everywhere on his face showing her love for him .

N:- Good night kartik

K :- mujhe nhi pta tha is halt mei meri sali baate mani jayengi meine kha aur tumne krdia

N:- Iski tumse jada jarurat muje thi kartik bhoot dr lg rha hein tbse

K:- ab dar gya ya fir

N:- mendhak kahike haath aur sr tut gya firbhi romance such rha hein sojao ab

K:- love you jaan

Naira again pecks on his cheek

N:- love you too kartik

Naira embraced kartik from the other the non fractured hand side and they go to sleep

Next day morning

Two love bird our kaira are sleeping peace fully when naira's sleep gets broken due to the sunrayfalling on their face Naira wakes up stretching her arms and see towards kartiks .Her expression changed seeing his wounds but she remembers kartiks words of not thinking much about what happen .

N(to herself):- kartik ko aaram karne deti hu weakness horhi hongi choto ke wajhse aur neend bhi aarhi hongi medicines se .

Naira closes rooms windows and seat on the bed near kartik and suddenly she feels nostalgic feel like vomit she goes to the bathroom vomiting out .

N pov:-

What is happening to me I suddenly felt to throw out and I did vomit in the washroom. That day also its happen like this but why . Should I say to kartik about this but he was himself not in good condition .I was not filling ell so to freshen up I take a bath .After coming out I see my mendhak was wake up .