016

HYEJU's POV

"here are your notes mademoiselle." mark acted like i was a royalty. i hope this is xiaojun's handwriting.

"ugly. thanks anyways." i poked his forehead and he took a seat.

"you actually nailed the interview. and also, i thought something was going on between you and that guy." xiaojun said, sucking at his lollipop.

nothing was.

"yeah whatever, i'll go check on him." i left the room and walked to his room. i didn't get to talk to him yesterday because i was so occupied.

i saw his friend and told him to tell jaemin i was here. "jaem someone's looking for you!"

jaemin was laughing, not until he saw me. his smile faded. "how's your quiz?" i asked.

"just okay." he coldly replied. i wore a confused face.

"something wrong?" i looked at him from head to toe. he wasn't sick at all.

"if you have nothing more to ask, just go." he said, pushing me away. pushing me.. away?

"i don't wanna see you." he whispered and looked down. jaemin walked back to his room. i don't get him, what's wrong?

i had no choice but to walk back to my room, still questioning what happened to him. i sent him a message to ask what's the matter.

miss jang appeared in front of me. "oh hi miss kim! are you busy?" she asked. the lively teacher, jang minwon.

"not quite, ma'am. why?" i asked, giving her a smile.

"the school bought new plants for the rooftop. well, every student i ask run away from me or they say they're busy. so can you help me with those later after class?" she asked. well, i have nothing to do later, since jaemin seemed to not wanna see me.

"that's okay for me. in this building?"  i asked. she nodded and gave me instructions. i just need to arrange the plants and also water them. she said she'll look for more people too.

i went back to my class and sighed. "wow what's with you?" xiaojun asked. i shook my head. i just don't know what's with jaem.

the last class started. i just watched xiaojun and mark play chess on my phone. this phone's close to being confiscated.

i only thought of jaemin. what's wrong? what did i do? or is he having a bad day? but he was laughing. it's on me. i guess.

the class finally ended. "you're staying, right?" mark asked.

"yep. babye ugly souls." i waved goodbye and walked to the rooftop. i'm still thinking about jaemin. i'll call him later.

i opened the door and saw a huge number of new plants in pots. "i hope miss jang got more students to help me.

i started to clean first. no one goes here to clean? it's too dirty. no wonder not many students go here.

after cleaning, i proceeded to carry the pots i could carry. i almost dropped one as i flinch when someone opened the door.

"can you help me with–" it was jaemin. of all people. right now that we're not okay.

he glared at me then walked to the pots. he wasn't talking. we were moving things but we weren't talking. or i was. slightly.

"that one goes there." i pointed. he didn't even look at me but he did as i say. he was about to go to the pots when i grabbed his hand.

"what's wrong with you?" i tightened the grip but he was still able to free his hand.

"you know what's wrong? that you think everything here is a joke. that we're merely roleplaying." he was mad. mad mad. i've never seen this jaemin before.

"what.. what do you mean?" i stared at him for awhile. i don't get him. and he wasn't talking to me, how am i supposed to know what's wrong?

"you neglected me in front of many people yesterday. so i was just a student, a junior you say? all the time we spent was just student-tutor, junior-senior relationship?" he started shouting. so i am wrong in this part? he didn't even cleared what we were after we... had sex!

"it was the truth! we aren't dating. you're just my junior. yes we did that thing. but you didn't ask me out. you just see me as your... your sex interest." i walked past him and grabbed my bag. i'm fucking leaving.

"i'm signing off as your tutor." i said before closing the door.

i don't know why, but tears started to fall while i was running down the stairs. maybe i'm angry too. maybe i'm hurt. maybe i'm confused. i don't know anymore.

"doyie, don't pick me up and jaemin's house today."

"[huh? why?]"

i ended the call and called a taxi. i'm going to shuhua's house. if mark and xiaojun finds out about what happened to jaemin and i, they'll beat his ass.

we never confirmed a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. even a friendship. he was just a junior. but i like him...

i rang the doorbell of shuhua's unit. "oh my god what the hell are you doing here?" she asked as i enter.

"help me, shu. i also need a talk."

i told shuhua about everything. i was suppressing my tears but she said, "cry. i know you want to." so i bursted into tears.

"HE DID WHAT-" here's shuhua, my friend, who easily gets mad to men, especially those who hurt me.

"that's.. stupid. but you guys just need a good talk. not now. when he looks like he wants to talk, talk." i smiled at her. what am i gonna do in life without shuhua? kill me if that happens.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

"that's why you don't want me to pick you up at jaemin's?" doyoung said as i closed the car door.

"i kinda hanged out with shuhua for awhile. and doyie, didn't i tell you to clean?" there were still tissues at the backseat.

i grabbed a paper bag and picked up the tissues. i was confused when i saw something that isn't doyie's property.

"you had a girl here, didn't you?" i eyed him. bet it was his junior.

"what do you mean ahaha," he looked at me weirdly.

"three things. one, you're gay. two, you're a makeup artist, three, there was a girl. what's this makeup pouch doing here?" i opened the zipper and saw some makeups, like those i have.

i gave him a teasing smile. "fine. a girl." he sighed. i got him!

"one question, did you guys do the doo-doo thing?" i asked. well, if it wasn't a girl he likes, he won't deny like that.

"what doo-doo– KIM HYEJU YOU ONE DIRTY GIRL???" he flicked my forehead. what? can't he just admit it that they kissed?

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

how you guys doing lolol sorry for making the two argue :'(