004

HYEJU's POV.

i visited jaemin at his classroom. he was playing with his friends when i called him. everyone puts their attention on me.

"may i remind you that you have an exam from me tomorrow?" he avoided eye contact when i mentioned 'exam'. i snapped my fingers infront of him, "if you improve, you know you'll get something from me, right?"

he nods like an obedient kid. "can i request something–"

"no, you'll be lewd if i allow that. i know you." i crossed my arms and he sighed in disappointment. i predicted him right. it's not jaemin if it's not sexual.

"let's go to your house together later. let's meet at the gates." i turned around to walk away, leaving jaemin without saying goodbye.

i saw xiaojun and mark fooling around at the school's garden so i decided to join them. "what kind of stupidity are you guys up to?" i asked as they were snatching each other's phones.

"we took stolen pictures of each other and we ended up arguing." mark explained but the both of them are still fighting for their phones.

i grabbed their ears and dragged them until we reached our classroom. they touched their ears, "you're too mean. you almost killed me." xiaojun said as he pouts at me.

oh lord, why give me dumb bffies.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

everyone was leaving the buildings since we are all dismissed. i walked with these two men to reach the gate, meeting jaemin there.

jaemin was there, standing, eyes closed, earphones plugged in while drinking a box of milk.

remember when i said no one looks hot while drinking milk? i lied. jaemin exists. why does sweating make someone hot? kill me please.

"jaem." i called as i unplugged his earphone jack from his phone. almost everyone was looking at us as we walk to the bus stop.

"noona, how do you live everyday when people endlessly stares at you?" jaemin asks, throwing the box at the trashcan.

"got used to it. but i can't do whatever i want, you know. gonna be a big big issue." the bus came and we both got in, me being at the window seat.

i grabbed an earplug from jaemin so we listen to one song now. i don't know what he's playing, i just need some music to make the atmosphere less awkward.

i opened a random game from my phone when i heard the lyrics of the song.

mic lowry - don't tempt me
(jaehyun this song is a masterpiece thx)

Don't tempt me, baby, don't tempt me
We can lay here on this couch
We'll fuck 'til the sun come back out

jaemin is really dirty. welp, that's how male's mind go. i understand them. also, it's just a song, i shouldn't overreact.

minutes later, we arrived at the bus stop near his house. "ah noona," jaemin called. "i need to buy something. you can go in my house first." jaemin gave me his keys so i went in first.

i opened his door and saw the mess. this kid shouldn't be left alone. he can't live by himself, it's too messy.

i cleaned the living room, atleast. i don't like studying in dirty places, ruins the mood. his underwear was on the floor. goddammit, what did this kid do?

jaemin came and saw me cleaning around. "you cleaned, noona." he walked closer and helped me around.

"why did your mom let you live alone anyways?" i sighed as i throw the trash on his balcony.

"you can live with me." he playfully said so i eyed on him, make him freeze to death.

we finished cleaning so i assembled the things i need to teach him today. he changed into his house clothes and we sat on the living room.

JAEMIN's POV.

noona started teaching me what i've read yesterday. i need to ace my studies to see her in a sexy costume. aaaah i'm drooling.

i'm answering the basic seatworks she's giving me, but i was distracted when she removed her blouse and only wearing a white, fitted shirt. she grabbed the remote for the ac and decreased the temperature.

"mister, are you done?" noona asked and i went back to reality, stopping all of my fantasies.

♡.°୭̥ ࿐

"let's call it a day." noona said and i helped her pack her things on her bag. "you'll have an assessment on me tomorrow okay?"

i nodded and she leaves the house. i went back to study since i needed to ace it. who knows, i can request some nudes you know?

HYEJU's POV.

i arrived at home and it was the right time– we're eating dinner. mom and dad are preparing while doyoung was sitting at the living room.

"what took you so long?" doyoung asked as he stands up infront of me.

"i was teaching my kid." i walked past him and i walked upstairs.

"you're enjoying him too much!" i heard him say, but i ignored him. i entered my room and changed into comfy clothes.

i went back down and sat on the dinner table. we started eating, and as usual, mom started to ask us questions.

"how about you, hyeju? how's jaemin?" i swallowed my food first before replying.

"he's a good kid." i lied, jaemin is a stupid kid who likes lewding me. he's one stupid guy who wants to grab my ass.

"see? she's enjoying it too much." doyoung teased so i stepped on his foot.

"i won't fall for a junior, unlike you. pedophile." i continued to eat my meal and stepping on his foot.