[ leaving you ] mattia polibio

~𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃~

~𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃~

𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺, 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲. 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵

all there eyes widened with fear and pain.

"what the fuck happened.?" alejandro, her brother screamed.

"i went to check on her! she had your dads photo next to her and she had pills and she w-was on the floor!?" i cried while laying her on the floor.

"she overdosed over dad." alejandro said dropping to his knees to his little sister.

"i cant lose you too hermanita mia." he sobbed to her.

kairi rambled to the phone to 911. robert than held alejandro while he sobbed.

"wake up amor." i sobbed into her chest.

alejandro's eyes widened.

"you guys were dating?" alejandro wiped his eyes even though more fell.

"4 years. she was scared you would get mad." i smiled to him.

"my dad always liked you. i'm glad he went out knowing you were dating but he's gone now i cant lose y/n too." he sobbed as his eyes filled red.

we all tried pumping her stomach trying to wake her up doing anything to make her open her eyes.

"cmon y/n! you cant leave me too! don't leave me alone." alejandro screamed as he got up and punched the wall.

y/n loved her dad. her mom had left her and alejandro making her dad a single father to them. when he passed, it broke ale and y/n. they lost the person who didn't abandon them but, learned how to cook, learn english, and maintain a house over their head.

after a few minutes, sirens and flashing lights arrived at the house. we heard footsteps come upstairs where she laid to carry her limp body onto a stretcher.

only two people could come on the ambulance.

"you guys go. we'll get in the car and head there okay? please take care of her. she's my best friend dude." kairi said with a small tear drag along his face.

i smiled at him while hugging him and robert and hopping into the ambulance with alejandro.

i saw how hopeless he looked. his eyes lost onto his sister. the girl his father told him to protect with his whole life if he had too.

"it's my fault." he said as he fell into his hands.

"no it's not. she was lost. wasn't thinking. if it's your fault it's mine too." i said hugging alejandro.

it made me desperate. seeing all the machines being hooked up to y/n made me anxious made me wanna yell.

as hot tears slowly fell down my face, i saw y/n's face turn a warmer color.

"okay, we got her back and stabilized. she should be good for now okay." the EMT reassured alejandro and i.

we finally made it to the hostpital as they wheeled her down into the entrance.

"what happened to your hand?" one of the EMT's asked ale.

"i-i punched a wall." he said wiping his nose.

"i'll check that out for you follow me." he smiled at ale.

"but my sister-"
"ill take care of my girl you get ya hand checked out." i said patting his back.

"take care of her. for me and my dad." he smiled as a tear fell from his tan face.

"always ale." i smiled.

i then followed as the emt wheeled her into a room where a doctor was currently hooking her on liquids of all types.

i sat down right next to her bed. i smiled knowing she was okay.

it was pretty late so, i felt my eyes getting tired and heavy on me. i slowly fell asleep. after 30 minutes, i fell myself being shaken awake.

i opened my eyes and yawned to see alejandro.

"how's your hand?" i yawned while laughing.

"broken but, i'll be fine." alejandro said smirking.

"dumbass." i said smiling at him.

we then heard a cough. we furrowed our eyebrows knowing it wasn't the two of us. we looked at the bed to see y/n awake.

"oh my! y/n are you okay?" alejandro said as he sobbed to his sister.

"i'm sorry ale. i didn't know what i was thinking." she said groggy but, still angelic voice.

"shh quiet. you weren't okay. don't apologize to me." alejandro said smiling at her.

"hey bubs, how you feeling?" i said wiping a tear that was falling down my face.

"i feel tired. i'm sorry baby boy." she wept to me.

"don't cry bub. i cant believe you almost left me." i cried to her.

"ill never be leaving you." she smiled at me.

"i love you." i smiled to her.

"i love you too bubba." she smiled weakly.