[ stay forever ] kairi consentino

~𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃~𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀

~𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃~
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀. 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹. 𝗶 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼. 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀. 𝗶 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘆/𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱.

"y/n?" i said as a hot tear came streaming down my face.

"i don't know who she is." she said as tears fell down her almost perfect face.

she started walking away and headed to the main entrance to leave.  i couldn't let her go that easy again.

"y/n wait!!" i screamed letting go of amelias hand.

y/n turned around but, only continued walking away faster.

i finally latched onto her arm only for her to began tugging away while hot tears fell from my eyes.

"please let me explain!" i begged to her as she finally stopped trying to leave my grasp.

"explain what? the fact that you said that you were moving away!? and then ghost me for 3 years and now that we stumble upon each other you have another girl!?" she scoffed annoyed.

"let me explain please?" i said calmly seeing the hurt eyes deep within her brown eyes.

"go ahead explain why you left me?" she said as her voice cracked.

"my dad made me ghost you. he said i was good enough for someone like you and you deserved better. i believed him. i let you go." i said looking down.

"you promised. you promised you would wait for me forever. i kept you to your word." her eyes of pearl fogged with tears.

"i'm sorry please don't leave me." i said whining to her for her forgiveness.

"you truly hurt me. i was called crazy for not moving on people shaking that you left me forever." she cried.

"let me fix you" i said grabbing her face.

"you cant. you broke me. you must now stay forever with the guilt that you killed me." y/n said while walking away.

"no don't do this to me." i cried to her.

"if you truly loved me, you wouldn't have given up on me. come to me when you know your worth." she smiled.

"i know my worth! please don't leave me." i said.

"you left me first." she cried.

"please." i cried.

"people make mistakes. i was yours." she finally sobbed until she got out of my grasp.

she then walked away. as i stood there, as the guilt was to stay forever that i lost her. i lost the one thing that meant the world to me.

the world will forever be lonely with the guilt i was given by her. my love ,my lover, my everything was lost on me.