[ unsafe ] alejandro rosario

~𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃~𝗶 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀

~𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃~
𝗶 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀. 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸. 𝗶 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼.

"oh hey bub." i said smiling at him.

"hey ma." he said smiling.

as a little trio, we walked the halls of school leading to the parking lot to leave. i said my goodbyes to kairi and then alejandro and i slowly left.

"babe you good? you're like stalling? you looking for someone?" i said to alejandro who stared out into space.

"uh i'm fine just people." he said forcing a smile.

i furrowed my eyebrows and saw an outline in his pocket. he starting grazing it. it looked like a gun almost. until my attention was caught my yelling.

i looked up to see two kids yelling. at us.

"hey rosario this your bitch? she's fine as hell how'd you get her." the man said checking me out as i stood uncomfortably.

"marcos. i said not to show up here. especially not at school." alejandro said irritated.

i was so confused. who are these people? and how does alejandro know them.

"hey but, ya boss owes us something. he killed one of our drug shippers." the other man said.

"babe get in the car now." alejandro said to me.

my eyes widened as i realized what was happening. alejandro was part of a drug cartel. i speed walked for the car only to be pulled into a strong hold.

"let her go!" alejandro yelled at he pulled out a gun.

i felt frozen. i was currently being held at gun-point. at school, who would've known. i felt scared and then angry. why would alejandro involve himself in something so dangerous.

"nah she would make a gorgeous ass sex bitch." the man said breathing heavily onto my neck.

"let me go!" i screamed trying to pry his hands off my neck.

"no chulita." he said seductively in my ear.

"pendejo de dije que me sueltas!" i screamed as i elbowed him in the face and kicked his knee.

the man then fell to the ground in pain. alejandro motioned me to the car. as i ran to the car, i heard a gunshot. i turned around to see the other man dead. alejandro with eyes of rage.

i sat in the passenger seat as i wondered. the drivers side then opened and there sat down alejandro.

"what the fuck was that alejandro?" i said to him anger slowly rising in me.

"nothing don't worry about it. he said speeding away." he said calmly.

"it was something! i got held in a choke-hold and you shot a man dead!?" i said scoffing as i was shaking in shock.

"it's fine! i'll deal with it." he yelled at me.

"i've never felt like this with you around alejandro. you're involved with the wrong people. it's going to cost you." i screamed at him.

he looked at me in agony as he slammed his hands into the steering wheel.

"well you're stuck with me! if they see you in public, you're dead!" he screamed louder.

"well the day there's a bullet in one of our heads, don't say i didn't warn you. i feel unsafe with you alejandro. take me home." i said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

he looked hurt from saying i felt unsafe with him, but he's going to get hurt when one of us gets hurt because of the people he's associated with.

he failed me.