𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣.𝗢𝗩 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 Shrignold was getting ready for school .It was around 6:00 he always woke up early to see the boy that he stalked in the library.Collins.He had Blonde hair with pastel green streaks and the nerdiest smile with his red and green braces .Shrignold had a crush on him since they became friends in 3rd grade but it was Junior year now he didn't know if he didn't know if he felt the same .Plus he was a part of a overly religious "family" .As he left the house he put on his coat and left he rid his bike too school.When he got there he rushed to the library as planned but was stop by his friend Paige."Hi Shriggy !!" she practically yelled .He was almost used to it now but he didn't expect for her to be this early "W-What are you doing here this early!?!"He said. "Im here early for art class "the rainbow haired girl said "Do you wanna hangout for a bit Shrignold?" "No thank you Paige "he said as he rushed to the library As he walked near the bookshelf near the computer wear Collins was typing something for science class "He's so cute when he's typing "Shrignold thought pretending to read a random manga he sat on a red chair near a bookshelf.He accidentally touched the bookshelf shaking making some books fall spooking Collins in the process.He turned a round to see his friend "Shrignold!?!"He said Causing the butterfly to blush "Oh Hi!"he stated shocked "Oh Malcolm he thought he saw me" "Do you wanna sit by me ? It's kinda boring being here by myself ".the Blonde boy stated in His computer like voice."Yes!"he said Going up to a seat near his still hold on to a random manga he due to still being embarrassed "I love that Manga "Collin said after noticing the book the butterfly like boy was holding "I didn't know you liked Saiki K" Oh...yeah it's really good" "Maybe we could discuss it later a lunch "Collins said happily "Oh yeah that would be fun"Shrignold said ."The bell is about the ring in five minutes!?!?".Collins thought "Well see you in class Shrig"he ran out of the library."SHRIG".
The blue hair boy Paige gives everyone a nickname but Collins never class me that he thinks speed walking to science maybe I'm overthinking it but what if he likes me back ! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝘂 𝗯𝘁𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲.❤︎