CHAPTER TWELVE - DANCING WITH PAST DEVILS

Beginne am Anfang

(Points at XirTedak - Don't you dare say it. I'm warning you, Jerk Ghost.)

The heiress hissed at the pain her in her knee before she looked at the two pieces of crystal and chuckled.

"What? Was that supposed to hurt me?" Mori laughed at Tigress who held up her right hand with the tips of her middle and thumb touching as if she was going to snap.

"No. This was." 

SNAP

RIP

THUD

"AGGHHHHH!" Mori's cry rung out throughout the entire forest, causing the birds in the high tree tops to fly away.

Kiba and Shino looked in horror at the blood that stained the ground, blood pouring from Mori's knee; that was now ripped open by the sudden expansion of the crystal needles, now the size of daggers. The Noble Heiress whimpered on the ground, her upper body raving in pain as her blood stained the crystal in her knee.

Kiba and Shino looked horrified at the ripped flesh and blood that stained the crystal cluster that erupted from Mori's knee. Kiba looked up at Tigress with anger in his eyes but mostly fear.

"You missed up! I'm gonna show you what happens when you miss with a member of Team 8! Let's go, Akamaru!" Kiba barked out...but he wasn't met with the ensutastic bark back. "Akamaru?" Kiba asked as he looked down at the ninja hound beside his ankle.

Akamaru was shivering, his eye were wide with terror, his pupils were jumping as the white dog kept his focus on the girl in the tigress mask.

"Kiba, what's wrong with Akamaru?" Shino asked.

"Akamaru has the power to sense another person's chakra...but I've never seen him like this before." Kiba said, this voice laced with concern for his partner.

"He must know that fighting me is a death sentence. I'll give you one last chance - Give me your scroll and I'll let you leave." Tigress said as her hand flexed into a claw. Kiba growled at her before he reached into his pouch and took out the Earth Scroll.

"You want it? You'll have to take it from us!" Kiba barked before he kneeled down to his dog, holding the scroll in front of his face. "Akamaru, if you can't fight, I'm not going to hold it against you but please keep the scroll safe." Kiba begged the ninja hound. Akamaru broke out of his trance before he grasped the scroll in his teeth and began to run to a safe place - he ended up squeezing himself into a cage made of tree roots with enough room for him to protect himself.

Tigress looked down at her feet...before a long Cheshire Cat Grin crawled cross her face and the next words she said chilled everyone's bones to the core.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Tigress purred as she pushed herself off the tree trunk but before she could jump down, another figure landed behind her - It was Haku.

"Just a moment, Tigress. You could get carried away with them." He held out his open palm. "Give me your sword; we don't need you killing anyone.". Tigress grabbed the sword from her stash and handed to the palm of her mate.

"I won't kill them. I'll make them suffer." Tigress said as she jumped down, her feet landing on the sandy ground as she looked in the direction of the 2 males of Team 8 with a large grin on her face; showing her fangs.

"Time to dance, boys." Tigress said as she crouched down with on hand on her pocket and the other with her claws flexed. Kiba wasted no time and claped his hands together.

"Man-Beast Style: All Fours Technique!" Kiba barked out as he dropped down to his hands and feet before charged at Tigress with wild eyes. He got in range and began to unleash a furious barrage of punches and kicks; which Tigress dodged without little effort.