Spencer's eyes darkened.

"I'm gonna give you a chance to take that back."

But you didn't let up, replying instead: "Why would I take it back? It's the truth."

Spencer moved in even closer to you than before.

"I don't believe you. Now tell the truth or there'll be consequences."

"Make me," you taunted, pulling on the collar of his shirt.

It was a challenge. Spencer wasted no time, attaching his lips to your neck and peppering kisses down to your collarbone. The sensation tickled in the best way.

You draped your arms around his neck, tilting your head back and pulling him even closer. Spencer let you, but his energy was focused somewhere else.

"Unbutton this," he ordered, tugging at the waistband of your pants.

"Why? So you can fail to make me come again?"

Spencer pushed his leg inbetween yours.

"You didn't finish because I didn't want you to. That was my decision. You get to come on my terms. Now unbutton it," he repeated.

"No, I want you to do it. If you're in control, then it's only fair that you do it," you admitted between kisses to his jaw. You weren't sure where he was touching you; it felt like he was everywhere at once, and yet, you were on fire. The way he touched you was so different to what you had experienced before.

Spencer had the key to your, well... everything. There wasn't a part of you wouldn't willingly surrender to him if he asked.

"I don't owe you any favors," he growled.

"Pretty please, for me? I know you want to," you pleaded, rocking your hips against his. That was the last straw.

Spencer unbuttoned your slacks like he'd done it a million times before, using one hand and not bothering to look down and check that he was doing it correctly.

Then, without warning, he slipped a hand under your waistband, thumbing your clit above your underwear. You let out a moan.

"Missed this?" he asked, bringing his other hand to cover your mouth. You nodded. "Need you to be quiet; can you do that for me? Or are you too much of a minx to obey?"

"I just want you so bad, that's all."

"Then say it," he spoke against your nape, finding different spots to suck on every so often.

"Say what?"

"You know what I want you to say."

Spencer quickened the speed of his fingers around your clit, pressing down lightly as extra incentive.

You knew he'd almost broken you. It was the feeling of his teeth lightly biting your neck that sent you over the top.

"I was lying yesterday," you admitted, "Y-you're not average, you're so much better."

"Just better?"

"You're the best."

It almost pained you to say it because deep down you knew it was true, and you hated that he knew it too.

"See, now was that so hard?" he asked, "You could've said that from the very beginning."

"What's the fun in that?" you whimpered, gripping his back for support.

You thought your entire body might turn into jello, but you were wrong. What you heard next made every muscle in your body tense up.

"Y/N," Emily's voice called from outside the bathroom, "Are you in there?" Fuck.