Disco

⚠️trigger ⚠️ there is sexual assault in the chapter please don't read if it's a trigger for you⚠️

i heard the gang talking in the driveway so i went down and joined them, everyone looked amazing, kitty and midge (donnas mom) kept trying to get pictures, finally we escaped and were on the road heading to the disco. jackie was forced to sit on kelsos lap cause there wasn't a whole lot of room.
it wasn't as bad as i was making it out to be, everyone here seemed to be having a lot of fun and the moves weren't totally lame.
"care to dance?" some guy came up and asked, i didn't realize he was talking to me until donna gave me a little shove.
"hm? oh sure." i stood up and followed him to the dance floor. he wasn't totally bad at dancing, but after seeing what fez and jackie did this was a little underwhelming.
"you know, you're the only chick in here wearing pants." he says, i look around and notice he's right.
"i didn't notice." i say still kind of looking around, i wasn't into the dance all that much.
"yeah. don't get me wrong it's hot, but maybe leave the pants to the men, i bet you'd look even hotter in a skin tight dress." he says pulling me in a little.
"excuse me?"
"don't get offended doll, it's not like it's anything new, girls wear skirts and boys wear pants, just like how we work to make money and you girls stay home to cook and clean, it's just how it should be." he says. at this point i've had enough. and shove him off of me.
"you're a pig, god." i go to turn but he grabbed my wrist.
"hey wait i'm sorry, what'd i say?" he asked, i scoffed
"nothing but sexist bullshit since the dance started." i pulled my arm away from he and stormed off to the group.
"i'm leaving, this isn't my scene." i tell them.
"yeah this got boring fast." donna says standing up and offering me her arm, i chuckled and took it. it seemed like everyone was ready to go which was good cause i did not want to be here any more, i wanted to go back to the foreman's and relax. sadly that was not going to happen, when we got back i looked up the driveway and saw someone sitting on the hood of my car. it wasn't until i got out of Eric's car when i saw who it actually was, my heart sank and i felt my hands start to sweat.
"how come you're riding in another mans car? is the one you and me fixed up not good enough for you anymore?" he asked. pretending to be okay with it but i could tell by the way he looked from me to Eric he was pissed off and thought me and him were fucking.
"y/n who's this?" hyde asked throwing an arm around my shoulder. really really bad idea.
"i'm her boyfriend so why don't you get your arm off her fucking shoulder before i break it off."
hyde our his hands up in surrender and took a step back
"ex boyfriend." i added, i was trying to be tough, i don't want these guys knowing how bad he is, but honestly i was terrified, like genuinely scared.
"what?" was all he responded with.
"you guys go in i'll catch up, just need to talk." i tell the gang, a couple off them gave me looks, at Eric asked if i was sure to which i responded with a nod. they all made their way in and i shut the glass sliding door so none of them could even get the chance to hear.
"wow, so you ditched me, our condo, and our friends for this sorry excuse of a group?" he starts
"they're nice people, really great when you get to know them." i say
"and what's that ex boyfriend bullshit that shit sputtered our of your disgusting mouth." he stepped closer, almost in my face but not quiet.
"i-i think w-we" he cut me off, roughly grabbing my arm, the bad one.
"spit it out!" he yells
"i want to break up with you." i say, not looking him in the eye scared of what he's going to do.
"you do, do you? that's too bad. i love you y/n, i don't want anyone else to even have to chance to love you like i do." he says, now completely in my face, he used his other hand to caress my cheek, going down my shoulder stopping just above my ass, he held me close and i didn't like it one bit, instead of protected and safe he made me feel uncomfortable, i've never been this scared of him, but the scent of alcohol on his breath made me realize i'm not gonna get off easy, and i can't push him off and hop in my car again.
"what you said about me being your ex really hurt my feelings, you're gonna have to make it up to me." he says, then pulls me to the garage, behind my car perfect for no one to see.
"you're gonna be good right?" he says grabbing my face and bringing it up to his, i had not choice but to nod.
"good." roughly he grabs my hand and puts it in his pants, telling me to stroke it, when i wouldn't he grabbed me by the hair and pulled so my head was up and then he smacked me hard, definitely leaving a red mark.
"do as you're fucking told." he snarls in my ear, tears streamed like rivers down my face. he finished but wasn't done, roughly he turned me around and forced me against my own car, he pulled my pants down but didn't do the underwear cause someone came into the garage looking for something, he grabbed my bad arm and pulled me down hard so we wouldn't be seen.
"keep your fucking mouth shut." he whispers, my arm hurt like a bitch and blood started to seep threw a little, everything in my body wanted me to say something, to scream and cry, but my fear kept my mouth shut.
"where did i put the fuckin thing." i heard Red mumble, i don't know why but know it was Red sent a rush of adrenaline threw my body.
"Red help!!" i yelled loud, which i was soon punch in the face for, hard, repeatedly.
"i told you to shut the fuck up."
with blurred vision i saw Red hurry around the car, i couldn't imagine the scene he saw, but i know it was something along the line of a beaten bloodied girl laying on his garage floor with her pants down while the guy who was just beating the shit out of her ran for his life.
Red lifted me into his arms, i don't think i've seen sorrow on his face before, he was mumbling about killing the boy and making his life hell. he laid me down on the couch then yelled for kitty, she rushed down the stair confused as to why her husband was yelling, until she saw me.
"oh my." she comments in shock. before rushing back up the stairs probably to get the first aid kit. everyone in the basement obviously heard Red yelling (which he hasn't stopped) and came rushing up the stairs cause for once he's not yelling at them, at first they didn't notice me but once hyde did the rest couldn't help but look at what he was
"holy shit y/n what happened?" hyde asks
"i found her laying on the garage floor, some jackass was bolting down the driveway by the ptime i found her." Red tells them.
"was it that asshole you said was your ex boyfriend?" he asked, i've never seen hyde this angry, or worked up before. i gave a simple nod.
"i'm gonna fucking kill him." he says going to leave but Eric and Kelso stopped him.
"don't be stupid about this, he's not important right now." kitty tells him why she started tending to my face, kitty helped pull my pants back up and threw a blanket over me.
"look what he did you her! you're saying he's doesn't deserve to get the shit beat out of him." hyde started yelling, getting angry.
"yes Steven, look at her, she's barely conscious, her arm opened up again and she's beaten, i'm not saying he deserves anything less then that but right now she is a priority." kitty says raising her voice slightly, she was worried, she looked into my eyes as i stared up at her, a tear ran down my cheek unwillingly