Colors of Happiness Part 3 (Soramafu & Evesou)

Start from the beginning

There was a silence for a few more minutes before the younger male spoke up. "You know, Soraru-san... you are probably asleep now but maybe that's for the best now. This way, I can tell you about my feelings and what you have done for me.", Mafumafu spoke softly.

What he had done for Mafumafu? He couldn't remember ever doing anything like that.

"It all started five years ago when I went to a piano concert. I just went there because my parents were a fan of a certain pianist.

But for me, someone who wasn't interested in music, it got really boring and I was about to fall asleep.", the albino said as he giggled softly.

"That was until I met a certain pianist coming up on stage. He was young and only a few years older than me.

I know that I would have been so nervous standing on stage. But there he was, calm and collected.

And when he played the first note... I never thought that something could affect me so much. But on that day, my whole life changed in just three minutes.

One piece was all it took for me to decide to become a musician as well. I never got to know the name but the melody always stayed.

The person who changed my life and moved me so much was you, Soraru-san.", Mafumafu said as the raven-haired male did his best to not change his expression to one of surprise.

How was he able to reach someone with his music so much to the point that he would change someone's life.

"When I saw you breaking down three years ago... I wondered what happened to you. To me, you were a savior and someone who encouraged me to keep on going through hard times even when you didn't even know who I was.

So I want to be the one to help you this time just like you helped me as well. You know? Ever since that day when the incident happened, I always wondered if you might still love music.

If there might still be a chance that you want to go back to being a pianist. So I decided to continue to pursue music. And finally, I met you after three years again.

You suddenly disappeared and I didn't know where you were because I never saw you anywhere. So I thought that this might have been a sign where god wanted to tell me that this was the time.

And I must be really annoying for you to see someone you don't even know pester you the whole time to enter the competition with me and be my accompanist.

But I just couldn't give up... I just can't give up... Because the world needs you. The world needs your music! And I do too! Because I—"

"Alright. I get it already so just stop.", the raven-haired male said as the albino widened his eyes at the sudden response that he got.

"You want me to be your accompanist? I will be.", Soraru said sighing. "S-Soraru-san?! Since when were you awake?", Mafumafu asked.

"Was never asleep to begin with thanks to someone coming here.", the older male answered as he yawned afterwards.

"Ehhh?! Why didn't you say anything?! I— Wait... Did you say that you would be my accompanist?", Mafumafu asked as the sudden realization hit him.

"Yeah, I did. But let me say this again as a small warning in case this competition is important for you and you want to reconsider this.

I can't hear my own playing anymore. At this point, there is no guarantee that you will have a chance of winning.", Soraru warned him.

"That's ok! I will accept that! I am just so happy to see that Soraru-san actually accepted!", Mafumafu said as he smiled relieved as he threw himself into the older male's arms.