"What did I tell you, YOU STUPID BITCH?! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, OR THAT SHIT EXCUSE OF A SON OR THAT FRAIL ASS BABY GIRL! Izuku's 5 years old and he still acts like he's in diapers! And Eri won't shut the fuck up no matter what! If I wanted to give birth to disappointments like them, then I would have done it so someone else can adopt them, not have them stay by me! AND YOU! Oh Hisashi please no don't leave me I'm so insignificant and useless I can't give birth to half-decent human beings!" He said in a mocking voice, changing the pitch when he impersonated Inko.

"I'M DONE WITH THIS FAMILY! THE ONLY REASON I MARRIED YOU IS BECAUSE YOU WERE GOOD LOOKING AND THAT WAS IT! YOU WERE NOTHING, YOU ARE NOTHING AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE NOTHING. DON'T COME LOOKING FOR ME AND DON'T TRY AND BRING ME BACK! I'D RATHER DIE THAN SPEND ANOTHER SECOND WITH ALL OF YOU!" Hisashi bellowed, having no regard for his sleeping children in the room next to him.

"You know what? Fine. Leave. You don't deserve me, Izuku or Eri you petulant bastard. Now get the hell out of my house before I call the police." Inko said, her tone and words as cold as liquid nitrogen. Hisashi for a brief moment was terrified of his wife but quickly regained his composure.

"Fine! I'll leave then! Good luck without me you whore!" Hisashi cursed as he slammed the door behind him. The deafening sound caused Eri to wake up and start crying. Inko, now slumped on her floor, tears flooding down her face, unable to make a sound or formulate a single thought, heard this.

Wiping what tears she could from her face she got up and picked Eri up from her wooden crib and rocked her back and forth, soothing her back to sleep. "It'll all be alright Eri, just stop crying o-o-ok?" She said as she choked on her words, starting to cry herself. It was then that a small, green-haired boy walked into her room, having no inkling as to the life-changing events that occurred not 5 minutes ago.

"Mommy? Is Eri ok?" He asked eyes full of innocence, face full of tiredness. As he looked around he noticed something was missing. Someone. "Where's daddy?" he asked, still smiling. If Inko's heart wasn't broken before then that shattered it. His look of curiosity. The truth that he didn't know. What their life would be like now. All of these things filled Inko's mind. But for now, she would smile. Smile and carry on in the best way she could, for her own sake and for the bundles of joy she called her children.

"Daddy has to go away for a while. He got a job abroad and he had to go straight away. So I guess it'll just be mommy taking care of you huh Izuku?" she said, forcing herself to act cheery when all she wanted to do was curl up into a ball and cry.

"Oh. Will he be back?" Izuku replied, not knowing how to feel.

"Oh Izuku, I, I don't know. But I'll be here, right? We'll have lots of fun I promise ok?" she said, desperately no wanting to break down in front of her son.

"YEAH! Me and Eri and Mommy will have most fun!" Izuku exclaimed, a sudden burst of energy filling his body in an instant. However, the tiredness he had been feeling prior had come back and it had its effect on the boy.

"Okay Izuku now come on go back to sleep." Inko said as she placed the now sleeping Eri back in her crib.

"Ok mommy. Good night." Izuku said as he stumbled back to his room and fell back asleep. Inko did the same turning off all the lights in the apartment and then lay down on her bed. All of the emotions that she had kept in until now had come bursting out. Like a dam overflowing she couldn't contain herself.

"Wh-wh-why? *sniff* Hisashi you bastard!" Inko said, seething with anger. "I-I, I swear we'll be happier than we ever could've been with you." She said through tears, barely able to take her mind off the hole in her heart. That night the Midoriya family had the second-worst sleep they had ever had. Unfortunate as it was, the worst was yet to come...