chapter 22 (body swap pt.2)

Start from the beginning

After Mr. Aizawa finishes there was a long pause before everyone went crazy and started to ask a bunch of questions like "Holy crap are you okay?" "Wait does that mean Bakugo's a girl now???" "Wow I can't believe you guys have to go through that. How manly!" "Have they caught the guy who did it?" And I bunch of other questions like that. Mr. Aizawa just sighs and mumbles something about needing a nap and walks out of the room.

"Ha! Hey Bakugo how does it feel being the short one now?" Denki asks. Pikachu just because it's true doesn't mean you can say it and get away with it. And I was right because as soon as he said that Bakugo went off. "WHAT YOU SAY SPARKPLUG!!! GET BACK HERE! JUST BECAUSE IM SHORT NOW DOESN'T MEAN I CANT BEAT YOUR ASS!!" Bakugo yells while chasing Pikachu around the room while Iida was try to make them stop because it was unprofessional like of heroes in training.

"Wow it is really weird seeing you so mad." Mina says as she comes up beside me. "Yeah its quite unnerving. Ribbit." Asui says nodding to what Mina said. "Yeah I know its unnerving for me." I say. It is really weird to see myself so angry and even weird to know that Bakugo is in my body. Just add that to the weirdest things I've seen today.

"So (Y/N) how did this happen?" Momo asks which makes everyone turn there head towards me really eager to know what happened. Even Iida stopped trying to calm Bakugo and Dinki down and looked at me. "Umm...well..i" with everyone looking at me my social anxiety kicked in and I started to stumble over my words like an idiot. I quickly look down avoiding eye contact with everyone and tried to calm down.

"We were on are way to school and we bumped into this guy and after we bumped into him we both got this terrible headache and then we see that we have switched bodys." After I explained I looked back up and saw a lot of shocked faces. "Whoah that's so weird!!!" Jiro says. "Yeah tell me about! It's so weird to see Bakugo act all awkward like that." Pikachu says popping up in the crowd which just makes Bakugo even madder at him and he starts to chase him around again.

After Bakugo and dinki got calmed down a bit Iida ordered us to our seats. Out of fun I decided to sit in Bakugo's seat because I'm in Bakugo's body so it only makes sense. I quickly slid into his seat before he could and just give Bakugo the biggest smile I could manage. He just scowls and goes to my seat.

I look behind me and see Midoriya mumbling about something as he stares at a notebook. "Whatcha doing Midoriya?" I ask in my new gruffy voice. Midoriya jumps a little at my question. "Oh hi (Y/N) sorry it's just a little weird seeing you like this." He says quickly looking over to the Bakugo that looks like me seeing if he heard him or not.

Oh yeah him and Bakugo dont really have the best relationship. I guess it is really weird seeing the guy who's been mean to you for so long suddenly be nice. Imma have to have a serious talk to Bakugo later about that. "Oh yeah sorry I guess it is kinda weird huh." Midoriya nods. "Soo what were you mumbling about?" I ask again.

"Oh well um I do this thing where I write down people's quirk that I find interesting and I-I thought that a body swapping quirk is really cool so I wrote it down a-and I guess I just got to carried away and started mumbling." He starts to blush a little embarrassed by the fact that he had to explain why he was mumbling. Aww how cute now how could Bakugo ever be mean to him. I just don't get it.

"Sorry if I was bothering you I'll be more quiet." He adds quickly not wanting to bother me. "Oh no you weren't bothering me at all! I was just curious." At that he sighs in relief.
"In fact I agree with you. A body swapping quirk does sound pretty cool but not if your on the receiving line of that quirk. Then it sucks."

"Hey would you mind if I looked through your notebook?" I ask really curious what kind of different quirks and people he has in there. "Oh yeah sure!" He looked surprised that i asked but still hands me the notebook.