4

C L A R A

"Your royal highness"Avelyn wakes me up as the light peeks through the curtains.

"Will you be having breakfast in your bedroom or shall I inform your majesties you will be joining them?"She asks and I groan.

I am not a morning person but duty does call.

"I'll be having breakfast in my chambers today and please Avelyn I'll be having it in bed." She nodded and I know I can sneak a few minutes more of laying down.

"Your Royal Highness"And that was my cue to sit up as they prepared my breakfast.

Whilst eating a newspaper was given to me.

In front pages were photos of my and my father highlighting of the charity match.

As I turned and at the last section was sports but instead I was greeted with,

ENGLISH FOOTBALLERS PUT THEIR FEETS ON THE DANCE-FLOOR.

Although the English national team suffered a loss in the charity game earlier during the day footballers Oxlade chamberlain,Jordan pickers,Danny Wellback,Raheem Sterling,Trent Alexander Arnold seems to be in high spirits as they partied their way through three am in Espolia's and Europe's famous elite night club 'Prestoni'.

Among the group the latter seems to be the only one not accompanied by a partner with Oxlade coming with girlfriend Perrie Edwards and Raheem with his own respective partner.Trent however appeared to have left the club alone and tipsy at three am with a-

I can't seem to read the whole article as the photos of the trio and the girls were seen and was enough to dictate how much of an idiot I was for not replying.

Finishing up breakfast I decided to get ready for the day.

"Agenda for the day Avelyn." I ask as I set my way to the closet.

"At ten today,you will have the Royal Children Cancer Foundation.You will meet certain patients and read the children a book.During lunch your mother would like to see you to discuss the new Solo Royal tour.After lunch you have the Skype call with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge regarding heads together and then a few hour break before at Six your highness will be the Royal guest for the live show with Tyran and Flora where your highness will talk about bringing Heads together in Espolia,Talk about the Royal tour and as well quick fire quizzes."She informs and I nodded as I picked my outfit which would be a yellow daisy sundresses with nude heels.

"After the interview you have the rest of the night free unless prior to your notice."She finishes as I placed my outfit on my bed and an aid came to collect it to steam iron for the day.

"Tonight call Marquess Arbaella and book us a dinner in Luminerre.I'm going for a night out tonight.I'll only have one guard with me and no chaffer.I would prefer to drive myself.No escorts and no motorcade either.Got that?"I ask and she nodded "good,now I'll be done soon and before I start I would want to see my father and say hello." I walk in my bathroom and close the door as I enter.

"Princess Athena welcome,it is very very nice to have you and what a pleasure it is."The head of the hospital greets and I smiled."Thank you for having me,What am I doing compared to you is so little.Thank you for all the lives that you have saved and made easier for."I said and she smiled "What the papers say is true-you are sweet and has a golden heart."I smiled as she leads me in and I met with the children.

As soon as I finish my rounds,I was lead into a large room where the kids are filled in.I walked in the middle and waved my hands and high-five the kids that asked for it. A mic was then passed to me.