Chapter 6: Dream..?

(Cross's POV)

"She's gone." "SHE'S GONE." Cross didn't know what to do. Dream was gone. Dust. Her cape is the only thing left of her. Ink was holding the cape, tears streaming down her face as she realized she lost her best friend. Cross was mad. VERY mad. "Do you know who did this?" Cross then asked Ink, his voice showing no emotion. "I-I think it w-was an h-human girl.." Ink managed to choke out between her sobs.

"Do you know what she looked like?" Cross replied. "W-well she had b-brown hair and t-tan skin..," "Anything else?" N-no, sorry.." Ink then said sniffing. Cross growled. This wasn't enough information.. Cross then turned around because he heard something from behind the window. He looked outside and saw nothing. "Weird." He thought.

(Meanwhile with Killer and Night *wink wink, wink*)

"So, wanna have some.. fun~?" Night said with a smirk. "Oh, Oh! Ok, we can play Uno!" Killer then replied innocently. Night just stood there, wondering what he did to deserve such a pure murderous bean.  Killer then brought out the Uno and started setting it up when dust crashed in yelling "BOSS YOUR SISTER DIED"

To be fair Night didn't give a crap. He had stopped caring about Dream once he ate the apple. But a small part of him felt a pang, but he ignored it. Killer didn't seem like they cared either. So they just finished setting up Uno and played for a few hours.

(AND DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER. YOU'RE WELCOME MILEY FOR KILLING OFF DREAM. ALSO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE ;-;)