Chapter 4: Why?

(Killer's POV)

"I failed. Night saw me. He now knows I'm trying to kill his boyfriend. He probably hates me. He'll never love me now." Killer thought as tears started pouring down her face. Night just stared at her, confusion making his way through his mind. And then he asked, "Why?"

Killer blushed a very light grey as she tried to find the words to explain the situation. She then stammered, "W-well you s-see," Night looked at her, cocking his head to the side. "I HAVE LIKED YOU FOR YEARS AND AS SOON AS I WAS ABLE TO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL CROSS STOLE YOU FROM ME!" Killer suddenly shouted. 

(Nightmare's POV)

"Wait wha-!" Night explained. He never would've guessed. Killer liked him. He blushed cyan and asked Killer, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Killer looked confused and asked, "Wait you aren't mad at me for trying to kill your boyfriend?" "X-boyfriend now." Night replied. Killer then blushed a dark shade of grey and yelled, "WAIT YOU'D CHOOSE ME OVER CROSS!?" (keep in mind that somehow cross hasn't woken up until now-) "Wait what's going on," Cross said groggily.

"Oh, yea, about that Cross," replied Night. "We're breaking up." Cross looked confused for a sec and then shrugged and said "Ok, that's fine by me." "Wait what-" Killer said. "Yea I was only using Night to get closer to his sister Dream." "BOI WHAT!?" Night yelled. "Wait so you mean I almost murdered you for nothing!?" Killer said, shocked. "Wait you tried to what me again?" Cross said with complete confusion in his eye-lights.

The entire group was a mess of confusion, outrage, and relief. And then Dust rushed into the room yelling, "NIGHTMARE! INK'S AT THE DOOR CARRYING DREAM, SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'LL DUST ANY SECOND!"

(HAH, CLIFFHANGER AGAIN YOU FREAKING NOOBS, also sorry this was so short, I was kinda rushed ;-;)