The Sports Festival pt.2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"So could you~" Izuku took in a deep breath and poured his emotions into the next verse.

"Tell me how you're sleeping easy~
How you're only thinking of yourself~?
Show me how you justify~
Telling all your lies like second nature~!
Listen, mark my words, one day~
You will pay, you will pay!
Karma's gonna come collect your debt!
" He danced with the green haired woman, the Robots were getting closer.

Katsuki knew what was going to happen so he stayed out of Izuku's firing range and watched as he was about to destroy the robots with ease.

"Maybe you'll change!" The pain in his voice broke everyone's hearts hearing the pain and the tragedy in his voice.

"Abandon all your wicked ways!
Make amends and start anew again~
Maybe you'll see~!
All the wrongs you did to me~
And start all over, start all over again!
" as he sang the green haired woman held him like a mother would to comfort her child, the robots leaned down and Izuku smirked.

"Who am I kidding!" Izuku laughed pushing the woman away, she sneered at him.

"Now, let's not get overzealous here!
You've always been a huge piece of ****~!
If I could kill you I would!!
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states~
Having said that, burn in hell~!!!
" Izuku's voice exploded with power knocking the zero pointers over and he ran.

Katsuki ran after his brother soon everyone followed Izuku skill fully passed the 'Fall' as Present Mic had kindly said while shouting about how awesome Izuku's voice was and his talent. Izuku noticed that Todoroki was gaining on him along with Katsuki, he just smiled as he came up to the last part of the race.

"THE LAST PART OF THE RACE WILL GIVE EVERYONE A BANG FOR EVERY LANDMINE THEY STEP ON!!! THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS THE LAST PART OF THE RACE IS THE MINE FIELD!!" Present Mic explained.

Izuku was already charging forward with a song playing.

"When the cold wind is a-calling!
And the sky is clear and bright~
Misty mountains sing and beckon~!
Lead me out into the light!
" Izuku sang dancing around the mines gracefully.

"I will ride, I will fly!
Chase the wind and touch the sky~!
I will fly!
Chase the wind and touch the sky~!
" The wind picked up around him raising him to the sky Izuku use the wind to fly around explosions and ice and anything else that was aimed at him.

"Where dark woods hide secret~
And mountains are fierce and bold!
Deep waters hold reflections~
Of times lost long ago~!
" Shapes of Mountains appeared causing some of the students yelp in shock before the ground looked like water with figures dancing in it's watery depths.

"I will hear their every story~
Take hold of my own dream!
Be as strong as the seas are stormy~!
And proud as an eagle's scream!
" Izuku held out his hand to the students and smiled like he was holding out their dreams for them as the scent of the seas filled the air and the sounds of thunder could be heard. An eagle appeared and cried as it circled around the greenette as he flew.

"I will ride, I will fly!
Chase the wind and touch the sky~!
I will fly!
Chase the wind and touch the sky~!
" Izuku flew higher and flipped gracefully in the air.

"And touch the sky~!Chase the wind~!
Chase the wind~!
Touch the sky~!!!
" Izuku landed at the end of the land mines and ran full speed to the finish line while being chased using the last bit of the song to give him a boost to the end.

"AND FIRST PLACE GOES TO!!! BAKUGO IZUKU!!!!!" Present Mic yelled, the crowd cheered at this.

Izuku grinned as he turned to see Todoroki come in second and then his brother, Izuku giggled at the looks on their faces the teen fell on to his butt laughing. Katsuki looked between punching someone and looking pleased by his brother's performance. Todoroki had wide eyes with his mouth parted slightly in shock.

To say that Izuku felt satisfied would be an understatement be was pleased as heck to know that he was able to put those looks on their faces. Izuku saw that more students running into the stadium when they saw him they all looked at him with jaws dropped, Izuku took great pride in this.

"This is going to be a great day." Izuku said grinning at the everyone.

~

Hello! Here is the second Part of the Sports Festival, I hope that you all enjoyed reading about Izuku basically whipping the floor with his quirk and his amazing singing! I would still like some song suggestions for future chapters, especially for the next few chapters:) Also I've read some of the comments and I loved them, especially about me leaving you all with a cliffhanger (I felt like Rick Riordan when he left his readers on that cliffhanger with The Mark of Athena before the House of Hades came out the year later X'D) at least you all didn't have to wait a whole year... can't say anything about my other stories through... Hehe... *Awkwardly scratches neck*...

Anyways! I hope that you all enjoyed and keep giving me some more song suggestions! I also have some other Bnha story ideas that are floating around I will hopefully post them on Wattpad soon... maybe after this story or something..... but you never know with me ^.^' 
Well until next time!!

~Dawn

(Song's that have been used or mentioned so far in the story:
Chapter 1- Six the Musical: No Way
Chapter 2- Six the Musical: Get Down, Hilary Duff: Play with Fire
Chapter 3- The Score: Legend, Hurts: Wings, Wolves: My Time
Chapter 5- Six the Musical: All you wanna do, Fefe Dobson: Ghost
Chapter 7- Anna Blue: Night
Chapter 8- Imagine Dragons: Whatever it takes
Chapter 12- Parov Stelar: T.r.o.u.b.l.e, Set it off: Wolf in sheep's clothing, Disney's Brave: Touch the sky

More will be added on in future chapters)