Cute Jack Gilinsky Imagine For Ariana

A/N Jack is 22 in this imagine

I woke up startled and ran into the bathroom and saw my boyfriend, Jack Gilinsky, bent over the toilet, throwing up.

I cringed and looked in the mirror, my purple hair was tangled in knots and my brown eyes were squinted due to the bright lights in the bathroom.

I ran over to Jack and rubbed his back, after he got a second of freedom he looked at me and whispered weakly, "Ariana, babe, why are you up? Go back to sleep, I'm fine," he leaned back down and was sick again.

"Jack, I love you and you always take care of me when I need you too, so I'm not going to leave you alone," I whispered due to my soar throat.

After another fifteen minutes Jack's stomach was most likely emptied.

I walked him back into our bedroom and laid him down, I looked at the clock in my phone, it read 5:34 AM.

I turned on the television and turned on Friends, one of his favorite throwback show.

It was one of the older episodes, the one where Ross found out his ex-wife was pregnant.

After about ten minutes I looked down at Jack, who's head was on my shoulder, he was snoring lightly and had drifted to sleep.

I smiled at him, I was happy that he was mine, and that I was lucky enough to have him.