Update Update

Ok.....my plan didn't go as plan but that's ok. I made a couple of new OCs which is good and I've actually made up the world and it's continents, there will be 6 and the group of friends have to defeat a boss from that continent in order to continue to the next continent and so on. Until they reach to the vast corner of the world and find the portal that will lead anyone to the Unstable dimension. That is were anyone will have to fight the final boss to get the title "Ultimate Champion"                                                        Up until now I've already named the first continent(were the group of fiends start off) the name of it is the Sacred Plateau. Also I've named the second continent as well and it's named the Burscona Bay. And here is also the map of the world of it. (It's the sketch of its needs a bit more fixing) 

And as a little secret that I will tell you guys is that one of the four  main characters will look somewhat familiar to one of the characters in "Shattered fantasy" So keep that in mind

And as a little secret that I will tell you guys is that one of the four  main characters will look somewhat familiar to one of the characters in "Shattered fantasy" So keep that in mind. As aslways see you guys on the flip side!