Update on stuff

Hi! Um.......as if you all probably know I discontinued "The shadow plague" I just lost all my motivation for it and just announcing that I took that decision it made me feel guilty because I thought you guys would hate me for doing that, and my mind was just full of negative thoughts. But I'm kind fine now. Another thing is that I want to work on a project that I've started today and the book will be based on an RPG world! And I'm actually looking for 3 people that want to be in it. I haven't got the full story done but the story is about a land that is filled with skilled people with different classes, and at every 100 years the strongest boss will appear and anyone who kills it will be known as the ultimate Hero. So it's been 100 years and the boss has appeared in the far corner of the world and tons of groups try to find it. And that's when a group of friends swore that they will become the next Ultimate Hero's. And that's pretty much it for now, the group will contain my persona and the people's character as well. If any of you want to be in just comment down and we'll talk about it. That's all I have to say, and for this book I'm actually excited for this one! I just hope I don't lose my motivation on this book. That's all guys see you guys on the flip side!                                                                 (Edited- this is not going as planned.....I guess I just have to try to make up some new OCs for this book)