"Victoria? C'mon we need to get going!"

I looked up at my mum who didn't even seem to notice that I was bleeding from my head.

"With all due respect Ms. Green," Liam said. "Victoria is kind of - injured."

Mum sighed violently, "We'll be waiting in the car. Don't take to long."

My inconsiderate mother walked out of the door, rubbing her pregnant stomach. Some man held the door open for her and she smiled thanking him. She's pregnant - not handicapped.

"Here we go m'lady." Niall said when he arrived with a rag and some water. Zayn took the rag and gently started to blot the back of my head. He repeated the process, this time with a wet rag until the blood was nearly flowing.

"Thanks." I said, giving him a grateful smile.

He nodded. "No problem."

I looked out the window, looking for Chet's car before slightly panicking. His car wasn't there. I stood up and scanned the parking lot again.

"What's wrong Tori?" Niall asked, concern flashing across his face.

I ran a hand through my blonde hair, "They left."

"Who left?" Ava asked, now joining the conversation.

"My mum and Chet. His car isn't there."

And sure enough it wasn't. Ava checked the whole parking lot, Zayn looked out back and

Niall tried seeing if it was parked on the side streets. Liam stayed with me at the booth, trying to reassure me that everything will be alright.

"Guys! We also have another problem." Zayn shouted over to us, jogging to where we were sitting.

"Which is?" Niall prompted.

"Harry is gone and Louis left with his car. I don't think Harry left with him though."

Liam grunted, "This day couldn't possibly get any worse."

"I second that." Ava said with a curt nod.

We all sat in the booth - which was kind of stupid since it was meant for four people and there were five of us. I ended up sitting somewhat on top of Zayn, next to Ava.

"So," Niall said once we all got comfortable, "What do we do now?"

"Find out where we are first of all. We can't possibly be far from Doncaster." Liam pointed out.

Everyone agreed.

A few minutes later of talking to the cashier at Nandos, she finally got the message that we wanted to know what town we were in and not trying to order some food.

Turns out, we were in York.

"I can't believe we're in York." Liam said, heaving a big sigh.

"Looks like there's no turning back now."

I rolled my eyes, "You guys are being so negative!"

"Says the one who was on the ground bleeding from her head about half and hour ago." Zayn muttered sarcastically.

"Yeah what he said!" Niall jabbed a thumb in Zayn's direction and nodded.

Ava waved her hand around. "Whatever. It's no big deal. So we're in York. It must feel good to just be even out of Doncaster."

"I'd be a lot happier if we had a car." I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ever heard of trollies?" Ava suggested.