Ursula's

After some lunch the students seemed ready given each an area with three Ursula's in and a briefing when the students headed off Velvet looked at Blake and Yang "follow me" as following Velvet a women lead to a village building turns out she had being monitoring the Grimm for quite a while with future technology she had two drones in both areas "this is great" thought Velvet as being able to monitor how the students were fighting. Yang smiled as they were all watching one student reminded her of herself but they had fire Blake noticed. As one group was almost finished they quickly noticed the others struggling and banded together the girls felt proud even ones that had bullied each other there being four Grimm left they stayed hidden "shame you girls have to go tomorrow" Velvet looked at them a little saddened. Continuing watching the students surprised as they battled so well with helping each other "I got a special surprise for you both at the end of the field trip" Velvet giggles. Seeing the students working together was interesting noticing one had a lance which reminding Yang of Ruby and Pyrrha but it was electric and shot out bolts. Fight continued though out the afternoon. The village invited everyone for a celebration meal buffet. Velvet brought Yang and Blake to tent where the surprise was.