ONE:THE EYE CONTACT

"Shit,I'm late for school".Janna said to herself while getting up from her bed.She quickly put her uniform on and go to school.On her way,she met her besties which is Sooyoung and Chora.

Janna's pov

The guard are waiting to close the gate while we ran hurriedly to the school.We quickly go to our classroom that had fill with all my classmates.Mr. Kim who is my math teacher came with a tall  figured behind him."Okay class,today you'll get a new friends,please introduce yourself" He said while ask the tall figured which is a handsome boy EW NO.OMG JANNA STOP,YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FALLING FOR HIM.My mind stop talking after Mr.Kim called out my name,I shifted my look to that boy which is now he looking at me.We made a intense eye contact.Ngl he is SUPA HOT.I quickly look somewhere else to avoid the awkward feeling and he did the same.And FINALLY that boy introduced himself "Hello,my name is Wong Kun Hang but you can call me Hendery." Hendery? Actually its a cute name,just like himself.EW NO NOT AGAIN.Mr. Kim told him to sit beside me.All the girls students are whispering to each other cuz they know I don't like being around with boy,and also he is hot they must be jealous af with me.

Hendery's pov

The teacher ask me to sit beside a beautiful girl,like really she is SO BEAUTIFUL.I don't know why but my heart is racing so fast since we made an eye contact.I sat beside her and I said hi to her but she just ignored me.Does she hate me? But its impossible for someone to hate people who they doesn't know.Or maybe she is an introvert.The teacher starts our learning for today.While I'm listening to the teacher explanation,I look at her.She seems doesn't interested in learning at all.She's listening to her airpod and play her phone while chewing her chewing gum.Ngl,rn she's looking like a mean girl from Hollywood highschool movie.But she still look like an angel.My thoughts was interrupted by Mr,Kim who is now in front of me.His eyes directly stare to my soul "Do you mind to tell what are you thinking to the whole class Mr Wong?" I quickly shakes my head and focus to my study again.BUT isn't it weird? The teacher mad at me when I thinking about something while the girl beside me literally don't give a fuck to the study and the teacher.Why she seems so powerful in this school?Does her father own this school? Is she a bad girl? Maybe a bully? Or maybe she just an ordinary girl that the whole school doesn't seem to care?WHO IS SHE?!