#LastSummer2020

We want to know what happened last summer

That's right, you heard it.

A whole lot of profiles are coming to you with the ultimate collaboration to remind you this summer; what happened in the last one.

Prompt: I know what you did last summer.
[p.s; this is not about Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes, but it can be]

Your story entered for this contest must be new. That means it shouldn't have been published on Wattpad before. It must be original and stories posted prior to this contest will be disqualified.

This is a one-shot; which means you can either post it under a story where you post all your one-shot entry collections or be published as a brand new story.

The language for the entries will be specified under each profile and prompt interpretation.

Pay attention to grammar and spelling, it plays an integral part in judging. Do not forget to be creative!

Mature stories are allowed and should be tagged as such. Make sure they abide by the Wattpad Content Guidelines.

Once you have published your story, you may submit it using the link available in our profile bio.

⚡️Make sure to use the tags:
#lastsummer2020 #lastsummercollabs

Deadline: August 15th, 2020.

@SeaOfPositivity: You got saved by someone, and when you said thanks, that person said, "I know what you did last summer

@SeaOfPositivity: You got saved by someone, and when you said thanks, that person said, "I know what you did last summer. So, don't thank me.

Word Count: 1,500 - 3,000

Language: English

Genre: Open

Additional prizes: Winning entry along with our favorite entries added to our Anthologies.

music : You and your band went on tour last summer and you had a blast. What happens when you get a text from your manager saying I know what you did last summer. What really happened last summer? What do you tell your manager?