Mid-2020 #Day3 No Endings!

Hello Beautiful Souls!🙃

Welcome to the third contest of the Mid-2020 week-long celebration, today we challenge you to write about Endings are not endings.
Endings are the new beginnings!

The General Guidelines are:

⚡️ Your work/entry should have a story or a message based on the prompt written in any form of writing/genre.
(A poem/ essay/ short story/ drabble/ prose/ fiction/ etc.
Remember: SeaOfPositivity is all about positive vibes, thinking, & positivity. We welcome everyone and believe that nothing can separate us as long as we are bonded with positivity.)

⚡️ Starts: 6/30/2020

⚡️ Deadline: 7/20/2020 at 9 P.M. EST

⚡️ Word count: 5000 Max.

⚡️ Must be a one-shot (All in a single chapter.) You can publish it in a new or an existing book.

⚡️ Only one entry per person. No co-written or existing story.

*****
How to submit:
Submissions can be made by sharing the link of your entry(chapter) in the comment section.
(Don't hesitate to do it. We want you to have extra fun and the best out of this contest. Let others check out your work.🙃)
*****

Rewards for our favorite entries:
⚡️  A beautiful sticker to appreciate and honor your work!

⚡️  A chance to get a place in our anthologies!

⚡️ A big shout out from our profile!

Note: We are expecting to announce the results around 15th July.

I wish you good luck! 🙃
Hope you all enjoy it!♥️

Got a question?
Ask us in the comment section or via the PM! I would love to help you out! Good Luck!🙃

*****

Please note, the following contest/challenge and its rules are the creation of a team of Wattpadders. In no way, it's affiliated with Wattpad or its staff.
The judging of the said contest and /or the selection of the winning entry is entirely operated by its creators and is not the responsibility of the Wattpad or its staff.