pet 𝕝 norenmin 𝕝𝕝 2 [end]

Beginne am Anfang

"Take off my pants." Renjun obeyed and started to unbuckle Jaemin's pants, feeling the eyes from him branding on him. He unzipped it and slipped them down, to see a huge bulge in Jaemin's underwear. Renjun gasped at how big it was, but weirdly enough kept looking.

"Is it a fun sight to see Rennie?" Jaemin let a hand go through the boy's hair, feeling the softness of the healthy hair. "I- I uh- w-when do we start?" Renjun only became more horny having this sight. "Getting impatient huh? Take the rest off." Renjun obeyed once again, pulling the boxers down too see the length, and he started staring again.

Jaemin chuckled, "You are really interested I see...good that your mouth can discover it in some minutes." Renjun stayed quiet while Jaemin took his own shirt off.
Looking at Jaemin's abs, letting a finger stroke them softly.

"Do you want to lick it..?" Renjun's eyes lit up, nodding enthusiastically. "Mhm, you can do what you want."

Renjun bended forward, sniffing Jaemin's scent before starting to lick his stomach muscles. He started to give it kisses although nobody told him to, he wanted it.

"And what do we have here?" Jeno's voice echoed through the room, but not stopping the two from their actions enjoying the moment.
"At least I'm marked, you're not." Jaemin said confidentiality and with a smirk, looking at his naked friend. "Nice body you got there." Jaemin looked at Jeno from top to toe, scanning everything.

"Was it really necessary to look so long at my crotch?" Jeno chuckled while making his way to the bed. He sat on the bed beside Renjun, letting a hand rest on one of the little boy's shoulder. "Rennie we are going to do something else."

...

"Is this really necessary?" Renjun pouted at Jaemin in front of him. "Yes it is, let just Jeno do what he needs to do, or otherwise you will get pain later."
Renjun was on all fours in front of Jaemin, having a Jeno with lube on his fingers behind him. "Come on Rennie, just relax and let me do this for some minutes." Renjun sighed annoyed and tried to look mad.

He felt two fingers go in his little hole, "ngh...this feels w-weird.." Renjun closed his eyes, letting his mouth fall open. Jaemin stroked his face with his fingers, giggling softly at how he looked. "Rennie this is definitely not your most charming moment." Renjun didn't respond, he was focused on the third finger going in him, making him moan softly.

"Jeno you almost done?" Jeno smirked at Jaemin from behind Renjun, "Why? You want to get sucked by Rennie?" Jaemin looked dramatically surprised, "How would you know?" They both laughed, then having Jeno slowly move his fingers out, making Renjun whine again.

"Okay Renjunnie, are you ready?" Renjun looked up at Jaemin and nodded, opening his mouth slightly. Jaemin smiled and positioned him in front of him, waiting for Renjun.
Renjun started kissing it, making Jaemin impatient. Renjun took Jaemin in, while Jaemin started letting out low moans.

Renjun squeaked when he felt something slip in him from the back. He moaned loudly on Jaemin's length making Jaemin feel it too.

Jeno squeezed Renjun's ass cheeks, "Rennie I hope you know how pretty you are, because you're really a sight to see." he continued to slowly thrust inside of him. "Y-yeah you're- ngh- p-pretty" Jaemin had way too much pleasure to even talk. He grabbed Renjun's hair and pushed him a little too roughly down.

Renjun actually liked that it was a little rough, he moaned when Jeno went faster and rougher too.

"A-ah I think t-that-" Renjun almost screamed when he came all over the bed sheets, making the bed all dirty.

Jeno slapped Renjun's butt, thrusting harder. "J-jaemin how is it w-with you?" Jeno looked over to him, seeing the sight of his friend thrusting in the little boy's mouth, while rolling his eyes back. The only answer Jeno got was a loud moan, turning him on more, thrusting harder and harder in Renjun while looking at Jaemin.

"Ahahh~ I c-can't-" Jaemin came full in Renjun's mouth, having Renjun move him off his cock. "Y-you look pretty with m-my cum on your lips r-rennie." Jaemin let himself fall backwards on the bed, feeling only now how tired he was.

Then Renjun felt something from the other side going in him, followed by a low groan. He whined at how good it felt and almost came for the second time.

Jeno slowly pulled out while he still breathed heavily. He went to Jaemin and layed beside him, seeing how Renjun let himself fall down too.

There was a long silence, where the only thing that was heard, was the breathing from the three.
"...we should clean up." Renjun looked grumpy at Jeno, just wanting to go to sleep. "Yes we should." Jaemin rubbed his eyes.

"But I dont want toooo" Renjun pouted at both of them. Jeno sighed and stood up, "Okay then, I will clean up and then you and Jaemin can move already to my bedroom, but please put some clothes on and wash yourself up a little. "Okay, thank you." Jaemin smiled and stood up too, walking to Jeno and kissed him on his cheek, "We will see you there." "If we didnt already fell asleep." Renjun softly laughed, trying to get up.

...

Jeno smiled when he opened his bedroom door, seeing his boyfriends already sleeping. 'What am I a lucky man.' He walked towards the bed, and layed himself in between them, spreading his arms around them. "Have a good night...I love you...both."

YEET the end
Lmao I cringed from writing-

Anyways hope it wasn't that bad

Enjoy your day or night and stay healthy 💚❤💚