Zelina walked up to Alexa. "Look I know you are pissed about the draft, but I know how we can bounce back and save The Empire." Zelia said to Alexa as she rolled her eyes. "How?" Alexa asked. "Come with me inside, someone wants to join us." Zelina said with a smile. The draft continued as Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels made their picks. Shawn Michaels picked Matt Riddle, Nikki Cross, Liv Morgan, and The Iconics for Smackdown. Stone Cold came out as he announced the picks. "Alright here are the picks for Monday Night Raw. The first one is WWE Intercontinental Champion, Mr. Monday Night Raheem Davis. The next ones are Kevin Owens, Ruby Riot, Angel Garza, Seth Rollins, and the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, The Kabuki Warriors." Stone Cold said as the fans cheered. We cheered in the back as we were relieved that we are not getting split up in the draft. Kairi was so happy that she jumped in my arms and was kissing me. Hours later, The Kabuki Warriors were defending the WWE Women's Championship against Alexa Bliss. I was watching backstage then I raised an eyebrow at Nia Jax being at ringside. Surprisingly Nia didn't interfere in the match, The Kabuki Warriors defeated Alexa Bliss and Nikki thanks to my girlfriend hitting the Insane Elbow on Nikki. Kairi and Asuka held up the tag team titles as they left the ring with Paige. Alexa got back in the ring then Nia Jax walked in the ring. Alexa stood over Nikki as she looked at her. "What happened Nikki?" Alexa asked as she tilted her head. "I'm sorry Alexa. Please help me up." Nikki said to Alexa as she held on to Alexa's hand. "Sure Nikki. It's the least that I can do." Alexa said as she smiled then she frowned and starts attacking Nikki on the mat. Nia walked over and starts stomping Nikki. "What the hell is going on here?!" Michael shouted. "I guess she has zero patience for failure!" Corey shouted. "First Buddy now Nikki!" Jerry shouted. As Kairi came backstage, I pulled her to the television. "Babe look!" I shouted as she watched. Kairi's eyes widened as she watched Alexa and Nia beating down Nikki. Paige and Asuka watched as well. "Wow. They are so wrong for this." Paige said as she kept watching. "Alexa does not care about anyone but herself." Kairi said as she kept watching the attack with me. "Why are you doing this Alexa?!" Nikki shouted as she had tears down her face. Alexa smiled as she grabbed her by the hair. "Maybe you won't be such a disappointment when go to Smackdown!" Alexa shouted then she slapped her. "Finish her off!" Alexa shouted as Nia dragged Nikki into the corner then she gets on the second turnbuckle and does the Vader Bomb on Nikki as she screamed in pain. Alexa and Nia left the ring then Alexa waved goodbye at Nikki as the fans booed. As they went backstage, Charly ran to them with a microphone. "Alexa. Alexa. Why did you do that to Nikki?" Charly asked as she pointed the microphone at Alexa. "Why not? She's dead weight." Alexa said as she walked off. Hours later I had to defend the Intercontinental title against A.J. Styles. We were going at it in the match. I can't believe that I am in a match with someone like A.J. Styles. He tried to hit me with the Phenomenal Forearm, but I ducked and ran to the ropes with and hit him with the Handspring Cutter as everyone was shocked and cheered. It was my new finishing move that I was dying to try. I crawled over and hooked up his leg for the pin. As the referee was about to count, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson ran to the ring and starts attacking me as the referee calls for the bell ending it in a disqualification. As Styles, Gallows and Anderson kept attacking me, Seth Rollins' music plays as he raced to the ring with a steel chair.

Styles, Gallows, and Anderson jumped out of the ring as Seth came in the ring. "Thank goodness that Seth is here to stop this." Michael said as Seth shouted at the O.C. then he smiled as I was trying to get up. Seth ran to the ropes and hit me with the Curb Stomp as the fans were stunned. "What the hell?!" Michael and Jerry shouted in unison. "What are we seeing right now?!" Corey shouted as the O.C. smiled as they went back in the ring as they high five each other. Alexa and Zelina stood on stage as they smiled at each other. "I told you this plan will work." Zelina smiled at Alexa. "I have to admit, you were right. The Empire is stronger than ever." Alexa said with a smile. "I think Alexa just recruited The O.C. and Seth Rollins to the Empire!" Corey shouted then Kairi pushed Alexa and Zelina out of the way as she raced down to the ring. Kairi got into the ring and got on top of me as she held on to me. She was trying to keep the guys from attacking me. A.J. try to tease as he act like he is going to attack me again. Kairi kicked at A.J. "Leave him alone!" Kairi shouted. "Kairi needs to get the hell out of there." Corey said as he kept watching. "She doesn't want to leave her boyfriend alone in the ring, Corey." Michael said to Corey. "Someone needs to come help." Jerry said as Alexa and Zelina laughed then the fans cheered as Kevin and Joe race down the ring with chairs as the guys left. "Thank God, help is here." Jerry said. As Kevin and Joe guard the ring, Kairi had my head in her arms. "Don't worry baby. I got you." Kairi said as she held on to me. "My head hurts." I said as I have a bad headache from that Curb Stomp from Seth. "I can't believe Seth stabbed me in the back." I said as I looked up at my girlfriend. "Me neither babe. We are going to get them back." Kairi said then she kissed me on the forehead. "What is going to happen next week?! We are out of time, goodnight everyone!" Michael Cole shouted as Seth and the others were laughing as I stared at them while Kairi was still holding me.