Chapter 5

Mae's P.O.V
As soon as Derek's car continued towards the police station i quietly and swiftly followed behind carefully without being seen. It took about five minutes to get there but before i was got near for all supernatural creature alike to hear me, i casted a silent spell so no one would notice my presence, however just as i arrived i saw Jackson in Kanima form holding Derek up at the door...
"Ok so this is the bit where matt pointing the gun at Stiles while Scott opened the door and it turns out to be Derek instead of Mrs McCall" i rambled to myself "and they're going to be put in the Sheriffs office with Matt and Jackson so that means i can sneak in" i added watching as Derek was dragged into the open door while Scott poked his head out before shutting it. Seeing the open opportunity i gracefully ran towards the doors ducking out of sight from the windows; using my supernatural hearing i listened in..,

SMACK
"ouch thats gotta hurt" i voiced
"This is the one in control? This kid?" I heard Derek's voice convey a hint of surprise; i could just feel the glare Matt directed at him
"Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big bad werewolf. Yeah, that's right. I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, Kanimas. It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon. Except for you Stiles. What the hell do you turn into?" i smiled since i knew his answer
"Abominable Snowman. But it's mostly a winter time thing. Seasonal." i giggled quietly slipping inside of the station making my way toward the room they were in.

'Ugh'
'Ugh' I grin with a hint of excitement '(okay its the start of a big Sterek moment )' i sighed happily
"Get him off me" i came out of my happy daze by Derek. Okay even though i hate Matt i agree with what he's about to say
"I don't know, Derek. I think you two make a pretty good pair. It must kind of suck, though, to have all that power taken away with one little cut to the back of the neck? I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless." i could tell Derek wasn't amused by this...
"I've still got teeth. Why don't you come a little closer and we can find out how helpless I am." Just as Matt went to say something back a car's lights flashed outside catching the attention of everyone. I stood right outside the door they were in, i heard the footstep just in time, coming to the door quickly thinking i climbed up the wall and held myself in place against the ceiling until Scott and Matt walked passed to the front room. Glancing around the room i saw a water fountain on the edge of the hallway, i gently raised my left hand towards it making it shake a little until a big bubble of water burst free; Turing my hand into the direction of the open door I pumped my hand forward I sent the water flying into Jackson who let out growl and with that he sprinted out . Once he was out of earshot I dropped to the ground quickly and walked into the room smirking at Derek as both heads turned to me.
"thank god" Stiles muttered
"I thought I told you to go home we don't need you or your help" he glared at me to say that his words hurt me would be an understatement, my favourite character hates me.
"Mae...are you ok" I heard Stiles ask, snapping me out of my head conversation. I smiled at him.
" I'm fine. I know how to get the venom out" I said grabbing my mini knife from my boot before crouching down by Derek "this is gonna hurt a little" I said and without warning stabbed Derek in the stomach.
"eww dude gross" Stiles groaned looking away while Derek let out little growls while i pulled it out again.
"Werewolves growl too much" i said to myself before squeezing the venom out of Derek's thighs as gently as i could
"Right dude" i smirked at Stiles before standing.
"Right that should do it. Can you move anything yet." i asked
"What's that supposed to do" i gave Stiles my 'are-you-stupid' look before answering...
"It helps stimulate the healing process, which will trigger his healing ability to push the rest of the venom out allowing Derek to move" an 'ahh' came back as a reply. All of a sudden Derek jumped up and looked at me.
"Look after Stiles" he said and then ran out the door. I sighed and looked at Stiles
"Yeah your welcome Derek, i know'm brilliant" i sarcastically commented "stupid wolves"

"Ditto to that" Stiles says