Natalie got out of it quickly after she talked to her dad but Bryce made his way to his locker to see his sisters boyfriend already waiting for him. "I heard your confession." Justin takes a deep breath.

"You feeling okay, brother?" Bryce asks as he raises an eyebrow. "You didn't look so good the other day."

"You're going down for this, Bryce." Justin says.

"How do you see that happening, exactly? Without you going with me? Without Natalie going with me? I mean since you're fucking my sister now." Bryce said sternly as he got closer to Justin.

"I will do whatever I have to to make you pay." Justin shook his head, not getting scared by Bryce's threats.

"You're answer should've been is that neither Natalie or I will be going down for this. We've got a legal team working for us around the clock. There are state senators that will talk about what a fine citizen I am. What have you got? A junkie mom? A deadbeat dad? I mean, really, Justin. What are you when my sister gets tired and leaves like she does with everyone? She'll realize that all you are is a white trash piece of shit, Justin. She'll realize that she's a Walker and can marry an NFL player one day. And you'll realize that all you were was just a toy that made her feel like less of a shitty person for being a bitch. Nobody in this world gives a fuck about you, Justin." Bryce says sternly.

Justin looked down the hallway at Natalie who hadn't even looked at Bryce's locker to see them talking. Justin saw her on the phone as she walked to class and that fucking smile got him like always. But what if Bryce was right? Natalie had been terrified of commitment since forever and even left her family.

No. He couldn't think like that. They promised each other they wouldn't push each other away.

-

Natalie woke up with a killer headache on Jessica's couch the day after the party that ruined everybody's life. She had 6 missed calls from Clay. 10 missed calls from Bryce and 1 missed call from Jeff's mom.

She stood up quickly, calling Bryce back. "I have like 20 missed calls, what the fuck is going on?"

"Natalie, hun. Something happened to Jeff last night." Bryce said, he knew Natalie would freak out.

"What happened to Jeff? Is he hurt?" Natalie asks as she leaves a note for Jess as she walks to her car.

"Natalie. Jeff died in a drunk driving accident last night." Bryce said and Natalie stopped in her tracks in front of Jessica's house.

"That's not possible, B. He wasn't drinking." Natalie said, tears are already running quickly.

"Nat, that doesn't change the outcome. I'm sorry, baby sister." Bryce said as he hung up quick. She made it to her car but broke down.

After 5 minutes, Natalie was still crying against her steering wheel. She heard her phone ring and picked it up quickly to accept it.

"Natalie. We have to talk about last night with the whole me and you thing." Justin says with a deep breath.

"Justin, I don't care about what happened last night. Jeff is gone." Natalie says in between tears.