13

barron's pov ❥

it's been two months, y/n and i have basically lived together for almost three entire months. she is still with her boyfriend, i still can not believe her. i wonder if she really likes him or if she just wants to make me jealous, cause if so it's working.

i walk in one of the large guest bedroom's where y/n has been staying at to see her making out with her boyfriend. it's so pathetic, i wish she liked me or at least showed it. yeah, we're friends but i don't want that. i want to be more. i can't take it much longer.

i walk into the kitchen to see y/n flirting with my ex best friend ben, which is her boyfriend. what a disappointment.

they start making out. i am about to kill myself, i really cannot take this anymore. "ben, get out right now!'' i yell. "damn, okay chill there tall guy.'' ben said. "you have five seconds to exit this mansion or your done.'' i said about to strangle the guy. he puts his hands up in defense. he runs down flights of stairs to get to the living room where the large double doors are at. "that's what i thought.'' i chuckle to myself.

"why would you do that?'' y/n yell's at me. "because i live here. i am not gunna sit at the same island as you and your idiot boyfriend to see you both swabbing your tongues down each other's throats.'' i explain. y/n rolls her eyes.

"whatever barron.'' she simply says. "no y/n, it's not whatever! i fucking like you and your gunna sit there in good health and kiss your boyfriend when your here. yeah, i don't think so.'' i yell. "what did you just say?'' y/n stuttered. "you heard me.'' i replied. "did you just say you like me.'' y/n asked starting to stutter more. "yeah and what are you gunna do about, text your idiot boyfriend.'' i said. i rolled my eyes. "no barron, i like you too. you've just never actually said that.'' y/n said. i was shook. "wait really!'' i got excited. "yes, really!'' we both jumped up.

our lips then touched, colliding with each other's.

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝗼 𝗺𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝗼𝐫𝐭! 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝗺𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲. 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 - 𝐱𝗼𝐱𝗼 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝗼𝐫 <333