10

y/n and barron are eating breakfast in the ballroom. barron has been very quiet this morning. y/n can't help but want to know what the silence is all about.

"barron why are you being so quiet this morning? did i do something?'' y/n questioned the quiet boy. "y/n, it's not what you did, it's what you didn't do.'' barron continues eating. "what are you talking about?'' y/n asked. "i'm saying why are you letting this go on? it's like you don't want to be with me.'' the ballroom goes silent.

minutes go by. y/n walks her plate to the kitchen without saying anything to barron. barron walks up behind y/n.

"barron, i do like you, like a lot but i can't give you the answer you want and i'm sorry.'' y/n starts tearing up. "i know your sorry. i'm sorry too.'' barron walks off. "barron wait!'' y/n catches up to barron. "look at me, look in my eyes and tell me you know me amd why i can't be with you.'' y/n said. "i can't be with you. so what, i'm just going to turn my feelings off like elena fucking gilbert?'' barron rolls his eyes.

hours pass and barron's giving y/n the silent treatment.

barron's watching netflix and ignoring y/n.

"barron, listen to me'' y/n blurts out. barron looks in her direction. "you don't know this but i've had a pretty fucked up love life in the past.'' barron froze in place. y/n sits down next to him.

[𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇! 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ☺️]

"i dated two boys in my lifetime and i learned a lot from the both of them. my last was very scary that it made me not want to date for a long time. he didn't do anything wrong but he said he loved me and i quickly shut down and broke up with him. i suck at being a girlfriend and i suck at being a person.'' y/n cried.

barron then kissed y/n's lips. they're lips smashed together.

y/n had no words, none at all.

the whole day was quiet as ever.

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯 𒊹︎

i just wish barron understood what i was saying. i like him so much but i'm not ready to ruin a good friendship. if only he could understand the struggles of dating his best friend.

[hi author, writer or whatever you wanna call me 😂 well i hope you enjoyed that chapter and i truely do love every single one of you and just know your worth it. <3 love you xoxo taylor 🥰]